• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where did you hear about kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yea it has but it was a while ago, so, I heard about it from my best friend. At first I thought it was stupid and I told her it was, but then as I watched her play it I gre obsessed to it, and whenever she played i HAD to be there watching. She was bad at it so I would help her. I never told her I liked it though. Eventually I couldn't take it and I exploded and told her I was ABSOLUTELY obsessed with it and I bought kh and beat it a million times and got the secret ending before here..

*sigh* i love kh

TwistedArachnid

I actually heard about it before I played KH1. I saw it in a magazine and brushed it off, but then I got KH1 since it was so raved about and after that I couldn't wait for 2 to come. I got addicted...:D

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Was looking up Kingdom Hearts after beating the 1st one. Got on www.kingdomhearts2.net (that is khinsider's old name) and saw that crap ass trailer that showed Roxas (or the BHK as he was called) chasing a nobody and sora, donald, and goofy fighting heartless in the old version of hollow bastion. Since then I became obsessed with it.

KH4LiFe

I loved the FF storylines but I hated the battle mode (each player takes turn to attack)... so I found out bout KH that was SquareSoft and wit the Real Time Battle mode and wit Disney which made it better for childhood memories... I knew it was gonna be a hit

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
froom KH1 secret ending I suspected another one, but i thought that was final mix, since it had japanese wording. But I saw on here i got hooked. I was all OMG! YAY!

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I heard about it Playstation Mag. discovered the secret video in Kh1...I didnt have KH until about a month or so after that issue came out but I knew that there would be a Kh2 or at least another game....this happened like in 2002..lol

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
At first, I thought CoM is Kingdom Hearts 2 but I then I said to myself, "No, it's probably Kingdom Hearts 1.1" and I was right. I saw the ending of Sora's and Riku's and thought that Kh2 is coming out soon. As XIII Heartless said about the khinsider's old site name, that's also where I first heard Kh2 by watching the trailer, the first appearance of the BHK. I was like..."wtf!?"

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I found out from my friend and she introduced this site to me. Now I know more about Kingdom Hearts than her. It's a little weird, I thought she was more obsessed, hahaha

rikufan06

i loved the ending
that secret video was like breath taking and when i beat ive had been waiting till kh2 came out, those wer the longest years ever now its time to wait for the next kh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back