• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where do you buy games ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Warlock.

Hi I'm a big fan of mobile games, but I play PC too - Fifa is my favorite. There is one issue that mobile gamers can experience on PC which is price. Well I am not going to spend 50 eur on game ... The prices are sometimes so big that you can only watch the streams. And it makes me angry.

Do you play PC too? If yes please tell me where you mostly buy them at good discounted prices.

D

Deleted member 32967

Whenever I purchase games, I use Amazon to get the physical copies. I'm not really into digital purchases. But when it comes to online gaming, I don't use Steam. I do like to play the occasional game of pool on Miniclip, but I see they've totally redesigned that. :unsure:

Ashton69

Awards
Steam! and at Gamestop bitch!

DYC9-7-PXk-AU6vcc.jpg

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I buy my games either digitally or physically. My entire PS4 library is digital because the OG PS4 I had had its BluRay Reader damaged because of Sony's poor selection of quality parts for it (including their atrocious processor and WiFi card). Even tho I got a Pro, I still buy them digitally. My main priority in terms of physical copies are Switch games, even tho I have digital ones.

When it's Physical (Dua Lipa lol) I go to Walmart or BestBuy. Been meaning to try Amazon, since I have Prime.

AdrianClark1hv

Dude, the prices of games are just really high lately and I can't spend so much money on it. This is just not normal and I found a solution for this. I didn't even know about the NoKeys Website before and my friend told me about it and it just changed my life. At first, I did not believe that there were such favorable prices, but then I read about it in more detail at https://pitoche.com/nokeys-com-review/ and after the review I realized that this is a really awesome service and I started buying cd keys for games only there and it is much more profitable!

Last edited:
Back