• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where do you see sora in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
where do you guys see sora in the beginning of a kh3, sorry if this has been said before guys.:D

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
how 18-19? he was only like 16 in kh2, because in kh1 he was 14 and then CoM and Namine's memory pod took one year so he was 16 in kh2. (it even said he was 14 in kh1, in the manual).
i'm guessing maybe 17...unless something in between kh2 and kh3 takes one year like CoM

kh_pro

I thought it was 15 in kh2 because it was said that kh2 takes place a year after khCOM and he was 14 in that game.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
yeah yer right, but i see him about 17 or 18 years old, probably because their going to use the same concept of the first two.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
kh_pro said:
I thought it was 15 in kh2 because it was said that kh2 takes place a year after khCOM and he was 14 in that game.
i don't think you've seen the ending of CoM. yes he's 14 in CoM but he spends one year in a pod reviving his memories so that's why he's 16 in kh2.
that means riku'll be 18 in kh3! lol

onyxrhapsody87

roxas99 said:
i don't think you've seen the ending of CoM. yes he's 14 in CoM but he spends one year in a pod reviving his memories so that's why he's 16 in kh2.

o_O Huh!? Wouldn't that make him 15??? Or did I forget how to count?!

kh_pro

roxas99 said:

15 comes after 14 not 16 see it goes 14 15 16 17 18 ...... and so on. and yes i have the game.

Tiger King

roxas99 said:

Nomaru has already stated that KH2 takes place 1 YEAR after KH, so he was 14 in KH, 1 year later makes him how old???? 15.

D

Deleted member 5341

B...ut.....it said on the official site that Sora was 15 =P

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
He should be older and more mature..maybe he'll look similar to Cloud or something! <.<

overdrive

Orienter
He should be older and more mature..maybe he'll look similar to Cloud or something! <.<
I don't think it would be fun to play sora as a version of cloud because well he'd be too moody and quiet and that's not sora at all!
P.S. It's not that i don't like cloud I think hes one the coolest ff characters it's just sora would be too quiet!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
overdrive said:
I don't think it would be fun to play sora as a version of cloud because well he'd be too moody and quiet and that's not sora at all!
P.S. It's not that i don't like cloud I think hes one the coolest ff characters it's just sora would be too quiet!
Im sorry to tell you but..that can be an effect of him being more mature!

Deminem

Awards
1 minute......i havnt been on 4 a while whats all this talk about kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back