• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where I can find any roleplay sites?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Darkman21

Awards
Hi, I'm a roleplayer too so I need to find any roleplay sites to roleplay with anyone. Can anybody help me out? Links at least, please.

I used to roleplay on Facebook lots but the politic changed the rule to disabled roleplayers since decade years. I have accessed roleplay sites I know: Roleplay.me, Roleplayer.me, Aniroleplay.me, Asianroleplay.me, Roleplay Tavern and Roleplay Haven. Even Disord is game users but to roleplay as well.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I mean, you're kind of already in a place wherein RPing happens (or rather, can happen). Though, rather unfortunately, there's not a lot going on in these parts these days; if you've got anything to pitch in the way of an RP for people to get in on, don't be bashful about posting it up here.

If you're on the prowl for another site though.... and I don't mean to come off as a jerk in saying this... a web search would probably turn over more stones for you. However, I could offer you a few suggestions over PM if you'd like.

Back