• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where is deep jungle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marluxia101

well, in case anyone hasn't noticed, deep jungle is missing in COM. my simple question is WHY? i mean why is not there when it should be a part of sora's memories? does this mean deep jungle is missing in his memo or nomura didn't just like the world? cause i think it should have replaced wonderland?

DarkOblivion

yeah I noticed aswell that deep jungle was missing

HEY deep jungle didnt had bad music, the music was the only thing good about deep jungle

Goofeyrules

HEY deep jungle didnt had bad music, the music was the only thing good about deep jungle[/QUOTE]

ya...your right, that was the ONLY good thing in it, everything else sucked

supercallo

i didnt mind at all that deep jungle was missing, it was the absolute worst world in kh1 and i didnt miss it at all in c.o.m . but you are right though, does that mean anything for kh2 or (hopefully) future kh games or did it just slip nomuras mind. or did they just not have room for it on the gba. on a side note: i would love a totally revamped version of kh com on ps3, that would be awesome

Arya

Yeah, I didn't like Deep Jungle either. Nomura probably heard that many KH fans didn't like it and decided to miss it out.

Either that or they couldn't be bothered. xD

Darth Zack

What about the wierd flowers, which are on the way up to the tree house? When you cast the proper spell on them they open, but as soon as the monkey heartles´s appears, they close.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Deep Jungle was not included in CoM due to some licensing laws... if u noticced @ the start of KH, there was some weird Edgar Burrough Rice licensing thing, Square were only allowed the liscence for a while, and then Disney scrapped it...

Xell

Wait, wut?
Well there's your answer!! :p I didn't find Deep Jungle THAT bad, I hated it the first few times I played through it then I got used to it and liked it but yeah, it doesn't matter really if it wasnt there o_o one less world to play through

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
oh my god you ppl really need to stop hating, first winnie the pooh's world, then atlantica, then wondrland and now deep jungle, look, dont even play the game if your just gonna rip on all the worlds one by one, love the game for all of its aspects and stop bitchin and yeah deep jungle was excluded due to liscensing issues, edgar rice burroughs was the original author of tarzan (i think) well anyway he owns the rights to it and they just couldnt get em again.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
I really disliked that world. And wonderland. And Agrabah. And Atlantica. I only say this because they were annoying, too short, too easy, and/or I really hated the swimming thing.

Oh, and neverland.

Still love the game though. Weird.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
What is wrong with you people?!! Deep Jungle wasn't that bad considering that I hated Monstro worst. I mean there was no point, but those monkeys were fun fighting. It wasn't as cool as the others, but I kinda enjoyed some parts. (And yeah, they couldn't get rights to DJ).

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
so basically everyone on this f'n forum hates the disney worlds, like I said before I like the game for all of its aspects, no matter what they are, that either makes me a bigger kh fan than most of you or a teenager who needs to stop watching disney movies...
Love that game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back