• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where is this from?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Lanxx
Actually, I remember this, but both beaches look EXACTLY The same.

It's so deceiving, right? XD

huanglulu

haha good thing yeah ;] lol if vanitas failed to fuse with ven he was gonna try to fuse with aqua XD

I can`t really picture aqua`s body with vanitas dark suit with yellow eyes and that second voice comming out of her as her real voice talks haha

I cant imagine how Aqua will look like if Vanitas fuse with her XD too horrible to think about it XD

It's so deceiving, right? XD

It is so deceving XD i kind of thought that Ansem and Aqua only reach the beach after Riku and Sora left.

Z

Zulkir

No, they were an ocean apart, which is the boundary line between the Realm of Darkness (Aqua and AtW) and the Inbetween Realm (Sora and Riku). That's why it's called the Dark Margin.

Just look at how vast the Realm of Light is. Why should the Realm of Darkness not be just as large? Also, two people moving in different directions constantly makes it all the more difficult to meet each other.

Was there a confirmation that it was two different beaches?

I thought it was the same beach, the beach represents the In-between, the sea is the sea of darkness and the "sun" represents that "deep in the darkness there is a light".

Where did Nomura say it was a different beach?

Sadie808

I cant imagine how Aqua will look like if Vanitas fuse with her XD too horrible to think about it XD

Aqua`s body with that suit is still hard to picture
I wonder if vanitas would be proud of a having a woman`s body XD but really I don`t think Vanitas would care at all as long as he`s got the X-blade :] haha Aquatas

dS6S859AkL87chN3mV7fpVrB5epUO64S.jpg

14.png

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts

Aqua + Vantias' suit and yellow eyes? Also, I'm pretty sure the suit would stretch or something in order to accommodate her boobs. I actually don't think she'd look too bad, albeit the muscular suit.. possibly. It might even change a little for her, besides the previously mentioned change.

Key

Exile
Awards
All this talk of "Aquatas" makes me wanna pick up my tablet and draw the result, heheh. XD

But seriously thinking, though, what if Plan A HAD failed and Vanitas HAD to posess Aqua? now THAT would've been an epic plot twist right there XD

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
All this talk of "Aquatas" makes me wanna pick up my tablet and draw the result, heheh. XD

But seriously thinking, though, what if Plan A HAD failed and Vanitas HAD to posess Aqua? now THAT would've been an epic plot twist right there XD

I KNOW!!!!.....Now I'd like to find out how things would've played out if Vanitas did possess Aqua instead.

Sadie808

KeyofDestiny draw it :D
and post it here

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Zulkir
Was there a confirmation that it was two different beaches?

I thought it was the same beach, the beach represents the In-between, the sea is the sea of darkness and the "sun" represents that "deep in the darkness there is a light".

Where did Nomura say it was a different beach?

20 Mysteries Solved:
Did they meet in the realm of darkness?

In the secret event we see Aqua and Ansem the Wise talking in the realm of darkness after the events of KHII.

Another Report:
What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the inbetween. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the inbetween side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH.

Sadie808

EDIT: OKAY I DID IT.

I AM NEVER DRAWING THE DARK SUIT AGAIN. EVER. NOT WITHOUT A GOOD REFERENCE.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I ALSO HATE MS PAINT. WHY DID PHOTOSHOP HAVE TO STOP WORKING!?!??!?! s1worstbirthdayever

Thank you key ;]

I KNOW!!!!.....Now I'd like to find out how things would've played out if Vanitas did possess Aqua instead.

What if terranort won against LS Terra?
and what if aqua and micky lost to vatus?
Yeno i bet vanitas with ven`s body was going to betray master xehanort by taking over his new body XD what If Vatus succeed on taking over his master`s new body? Can you image that smile and laugh when vanitas takes over? haha the Xblade in his hand and the dark suit and terra`s body and vanitas in full control >XD If that happened i would be like holyshit! What has nomura done!?! that right there would be the coldest kingdom hearts story ever haha XD but if that did happen there wouldnt be kingdom hearts 1 and so on.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/a0vxu0.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/icob2g.png[/IMG]

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
The problem here is that we would have a balanced heart of darkness and light + a heart(s) of mostly darkness, or at least a good portion of darkness and.. that wouldn't equal a X-Blade in Vantias/ Terranort's hands. Honestly, I could see Vantias betraying Terranort/ MX, but not taking over them to, because by doing that he would be breaking the balance and therefore would lose the X-blade.

huanglulu

EDIT: OKAY I DID IT.

I AM NEVER DRAWING THE DARK SUIT AGAIN. EVER. NOT WITHOUT A GOOD REFERENCE.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I ALSO HATE MS PAINT. WHY DID PHOTOSHOP HAVE TO STOP WORKING!?!??!?! s1worstbirthdayever

That is a nice one of Aquatas thanks Key :)

What if terranort won against LS Terra?
and what if aqua and micky lost to vatus?
Yeno i bet vanitas with ven`s body was going to betray master xehanort by taking over his new body XD what If Vatus succeed on taking over his master`s new body? Can you image that smile and laugh when vanitas takes over? haha the Xblade in his hand and the dark suit and terra`s body and vanitas in full control >XD If that happened i would be like holyshit! What has nomura done!?! that right there would be the coldest kingdom hearts story ever haha XD but if that did happen there wouldnt be kingdom hearts 1 and so on

That will definately be a big plot twist XD and i dont think i am going to like a ending like that XD
Like silver i think Vanitas will betray Terranort by not handing him the XBlade and possibly try to kill him with it instead of taking over his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back