• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where the hell are my summons!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
When I played Days & BBS I figured they're wouldnt be any summons due to the graphical limitations of the sytems, but I'm currently playing Chain of memories for the 1st time on my phone & I was shocked to see actual summons! Then I was pissed because if the little GBA cartridges can handle summons where were they in Days, & Why did we have those lame D-links in BBS? Am I the only person who misses summons?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
When I played Days & BBS I figured they're wouldnt be any summons due to the graphical limitations of the sytems, but I'm currently playing Chain of memories for the 1st time on my phone & I was shocked to see actual summons! Then I was pissed because if the little GBA cartridges can handle summons where were they in Days, & Why did we have those lame D-links in BBS? Am I the only person who misses summons?

The summons in COM aren't that impressive though.

BBS does have a summon system but instead of summoning a character, you summon their powers instead in the form of a command deck with commands based on that character. The D-Link system is BBS's summon system.

358/2 Days originaly was planned to let you summon lesser nobodies but they cut it out of the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBS had D-links primarily because of plot reasons, wayfinders and all. They represent bonds with your friends, and through these bonds, you find strength.

Crystal

Silver Member
BBS had D-links primarily because of plot reasons, wayfinders and all. They represent bonds with your friends, and through these bonds, you find strength.

I agree. I love D-link more than summons.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
If you got a phone that runs on Droid then you can download free emulators & rom grippers, I've got a SNES, PS1, & GBA emulator. If you decide to get a phone with droid make sure its multi-touch interface (can touch 2 places at ounce, if not any game with platforming is impossible to play. I had to map the "L+R triggers" to one of the hard keys in order to stock cards.

Stars

リク

I actually prefer the D-link system more than summons.
Maybe I don't know how to use those summons well

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I also favor the d-links in BBS.
Actually, I rarely ever use summons.

In KH 1 the only time I use a summon is Tinkerbell against Kurt Zisa.

In KH 2 I only use Genie to unlock new Paradox Cups and Stitch inside the Tournaments to collect those stupid medals.

Crystal

Silver Member
I actually prefer the D-link system more than summons.
Maybe I don't know how to use those summons well

I remember i'm using Peter Pan's summons in KH2 during the mini-games ,nothing else.
Summons are not as useful as D-link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back