• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where the sedatives are your only relatives

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Name: Thomas Evans
Race: Human

Personality: He loves the good times. He's willing to work hard, but only if he sees prospects of good times. There are few things he takes seriously, his music being one of them. His pride in general is another.

Appearance: A spry young man, standing at about 5'8" tall. His hair is a dark color, and neatly cut. His face is plain but likable, with immaculate teeth and bright blue eyes. All over his body are tattooed in small print some of his favorite lyrics. On his right shoulder is tattooed a greek lyre.
http://www.ceu.hu/medstud/manual/SRM/pic/glthunder.jpg
This is Thunderbolt tattooed on the back of both of his hands.
His garbs are simply clothes, almost archiac. Normal dyed cotton pants, a long sleeved shirt, and a jacket. Worn brown leather shoes without socks, a a cheap blue cotton hat. All of this is rather filthy, as he rarely washes it. He always carries a solid gold lyre, much like the one tattooed on his shoulder.

Tattoo lyrics:
And since we all came from a woman
Got our name from a woman and our game from a woman
I wonder why we take from our women
Why we rape our women, do we hate our women?
I think it's time to kill for our women
Time to heal our women, be real to our women
~~~
I know we've seen a lot of bolts of lightning
Striking on the people and it's oh so frightening
And it looks like the tides are rising
Board your doors here comes hurricane George
I know we've had a lot of cold winds blowing
Poles are melting from the global warming
This forecast is the final warning
~~~
And when we block it out it doubles the pain
So we... double the dosage again and again
Pretty soon we off track like a runaway train
Try to run from the fact, we all one in the same
And the pain that we cause is the cause of our pain
And it's strange and we lost to the laws of the game
Called cause and effect, who the boss, who the slave
Who to pay, who to hate, who to fear (who's to blame)
~~~
take your halfsteppin, half ass little half diss
stick it up yo crab ass it could never match this
if you thinking you should respond to this song forget about it
unless you put it on sweden's biggest rapsite i won't hear about it
~~~

Abilities:
The lyrics on his body are his abilities. Often, but not always, they should be taken literally. When using his powers, He will feel the Thunderbolt and the lyric in question heat up. No one else could tell though. His tattoos are ingrained upon his body, soud, mind, and life. Simply removing the tattooes will not be enough.

The lyre is rather light-weight and magically enchanted. He can swing it around as a club if need be, for Thomas is rather decent in fighting. The magics have made the lyre diamond hard, immune to magnetism, and have given it certain offensive abilities. The seven strings can be pulled back and released, materializing an arrow rocketing towards it's target. The lightest and thinnest string sings a sweet, low lullaby that brings silence in its wake. The second and third use air pressure to create push and pull, respectively. The fourth effects both the ear and inner ear. Equilibrium and balance, along with hearing in general, will be crippled or completely taken. The fifth string affects the mind, and in effect makes illusions. The sixth makes an absolutely lovely tune, and has been associated with the Sirens by many. The thickest and heaviest string has a low tone, evoking sadness or depression. Shold the listener have a sad past, these memories will often be recollected. In an extreme state of sorrow or weakness, it may even bring death. These may be strung together in a song. For example, the first and sixth may be used together to induce sleep-walking effects.

History: In progress.

Qote: ‘There is no fool like a half-learned fool.’

first post and location are yours. repost your template too.

oh, it may interest you to know that i planned to kill abel with this guy.

Last edited:
F

Faint_Remnant

VA don't you think you want to edit that post of yours in our battle so I can finish it fairly soon? Since your bored and all.

Rikken Omnious

OOC: see.....you not fighting Abel... your fighting Rikken. There is a difference.

rikkeninfo -> Rikken Omnious

Setting: City (could be bothered to think of another location.)

IC: A low rumbling sound could be heard as Rikken approached the city on his bike. The clicking sound of the engine was music enough to his ears as he entered the city. The sound of the bike echoed thought the empty city. although the buildings were still intact. the inhabitants had since left, leaving a deserted and barren city for better prospects but still in the wake of Rikken's enterance not a sound echoed though the stillness but for the rumbling of the bike.

He stopped by one of the newstands in the city. Put the kickstand down and lifted his leg up and over the seat and stood up, His cloak blowing in the breeze, black sunglasses covering his eyes and his long blond hair blowing softly and calmly in the wind as a cool breeze blew though the dead city. The stillness of the city around him was of slight discomfort but it wasn't anything he could not handle on his own.

His hand retreated to his pocket as he removed a smoke from the packet and put it in his mouth. He snapped his fingers and a small flame emerged on the tip of his thumb, he put his smoke to the burning flame and the smoke started to burn. The ember slowly working it's way towards the butt. He took a draw and breathed out. The refreashing taste of the smoke calming his mind and readying him for the engaugement ahead.

The boy in question had similar powers to that of Abel, The musing guitarest that Rikken had fought countless times but had since vanished from exisistance. This battle was shaping up to be the best so far.

violent_anger

OOC: Regardless, neither of you seemed able to kill the other.

IC:

Thomas was currently sitting in one of the bus stops in this abandoned city. Next to a pile of bird shit. Lovely place, really. Thomas had been unable to fight Abel. ...Yeah. Well, He would just have to settle for Abel's supposed equal. In that battle, the place was crowded, jam packed actually. But this time, it would be nice and private. Nothing would stop this battle from being nice and destructive.

Like the buzzing of a fly, Rikken came. He wanted to feast upon the spider, but the spider had teeth, and the spider had a nigh-unbreakable web. A slight breeze came about, muffling the motorcycle, but as it died down, it could be heard again, that rough cuk-cuk-cuk that was so irritating yet so enjoyable at the same time.. It was closer then before, much closer. And then it stopped.

The time had come at last. The day was very cloudy, hiding the shining face of the sun. Yet for some time now it had found a little patch of blue sky to inhabit, both to shower its rays and cast its shadows upon the city. Within the shadow of a large building, apparently some huge law firm, there was a newsstand. Next to that newsstand was a single point of low orange light. Didn't Rikken know that cigarettes were dangerous? Not to mention they made you smell like an old sock. But that was the least of Rikken's worries now, as a certain tattoo on Thomas' body had just started heating up.

I know we've seen a lot of bolts of lightning
Striking on the people and it's oh so frightening
And it looks like the tides are rising
I know we've had a lot of cold winds blowing
Poles are melting from the global warming
This forecast is the final warning

As if pulled by some invisible finger, the smoke from Rikken's cigarette curled up into a dark mockery of a halo. A few seconds later, this smoke darted out, entering his eyes, ears, nose, and every other orifice he cared to name. In particular, it had filled up his entire mouth and throat, keeping any normal air from getting in. And slowly but surely, it was also working it's way into his heart, and from there to every major organ in his body. But something was odd...there was so much smoke. Far too much to have come from one cigarette, right? Right?

"Ah Rikken, was a sorry state of affairs you seem to be in, " Thomas called out from across the street, "Why Abel never finished you off, I'll never know."

Rikken Omnious

OOC: Hey...We were working on a final battle..But he stopped posting.. So it sorta died.

IC: It was a fair bit of smoke to all take in at once but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. He breathed in, taking all the smoke directly into his lungs, thus allowing air to enter his body. He breathed out, the Smoke making a fine smog in the air . "Whoah... almost got a headspin." he turned and faced the stranger that had started talking to him.

"The reason why Abel never beat me was the simple reason that he didn't have enought talent to." he said to the boy who was standing on the other side of the street. He turned to face the boy, lowering his glasses so he could see him before raising them again. The boy had only attacked once but he already had a stratagy to beat him. He would start with something simple. He drew his index finger up his arm, a red line appeared along it's surface followed by a glyph at the top of the line. He then grabbed the collar of his cloak with the same hand and threw it off. The cloak sizzled and then disentergrated in mid-air. Not so much as a single strand remained. He removed his glasses and put them in his top pocket.He pushed the aformentioned hand forwards.

"Now where was I..oh yes." His outstreached hand burst forth tiny vinelike tentecles that would wrap thier way around Thomas' body. They were empowered with one of Zetsumi's dark powers. But that was not for him to know until it was too late for him to react. But they catapulted forwards just the same...getting closer by the second.

OOC: You don't smoke do you?

violent_anger

OOC: Well it's good I don't know zets then. Sorry I took so long, I was watching "stuff" yesterday, then I had school all day today.

IC:

Rikken had made a rather fatal mistake, Thomas realized. He hadn't actually gotten rid of the smoke. At this moment, Thomas thought of a rather fitting children's song, and couldn't help but sing it aloud now.

"Ring around the rosy."

While Rikken drew much of the smoke into his lungs, some of it had regardless made its way into the heart. From there, it traveled to one of the arteries supplying oxygen-rich blood to the brain. At the physical age of 23, Rikken suffered what was probably his first stroke. Rikken had ways of countering such a thing, but his powers were meaningless if his brain shut down. How does one use his powers when one can't even think?

"A pocket full of posies."

Yet there was always the chance that a stroke wouldn't hit the brain hard enough or fast enough. So Thomas had more of this irritating smoke sent into Rikken's sensitive eyes. There was no shortage, as the few wisps of smoke had mysteriously billowed out into a massive formless beast. Not really, but there was a whole lot of it. A mind split between quickly diminishing brain functions, an offensive attack, and horribly irritated eyes (the testicles of the head, as some called it) could do very little.

"Ashes, ashes."

At this point, Thomas could redouble his attack on Rikken's heart. As more smoke could enter the stroke victim, it too formed dozens more artery blockages scattered over the body, as well as mixing in the blood to thicken it up in general. Severe heart attack was caused.

"We all fall down."

A large cloud of smoke had suddenly formed over both Rikken and his vines in a matter of instants. This happened almost as soon as the vines were launched. A second later, acid rain started pouring. "This isn't your garden variety acid rain," Thomas called out now that his song ended. The rain served to melt off Rikken's skin. With so many sources of pain and distraction, what could he do? But hopefully this would also melt the vines. but if it didn't, all was still well. The rain was so acidic that it formed a lake in the asphalt and cement beneath Rikken's feet and vines. Sure enough, the ground soon broke, and Rikken had a fall into the sewer stystems. While it was full of mold and rotten food,t he little remaining water wouldn't break his fall.

OOC: huh, I may end up adopting this style of a children's song with my attacks.

Rikken Omnious

OOC: Nice Try...but not good enough.

IC: Rikken coughed half-hazardly and clutched his heart. His vision blurred slightly, He took a determined step forwards. He couldn't help but laugh at this boys determination to kill him with his own smoke. But still he did feel slight remorse for the boys failing attempts to take his life. He seemed to be singing a song.But by now the tentecle-like vines had reach the boy mid-sentence and gripped him securely around the throat and had started to Throttle him mercilisly. The Rain had started to hit his body and dissolve his flesh surrounding his bones. Much in part to his style of Glyphmastery he had since developed ways of combating acid type attacks. When the rain stopped, a fleshless corpse emerged from the smoke around him, "Thomas you'll have to do better than that."

The vines had already done their work by introducing Zetsumi's spell into his body, it would soon spread thoughout his body eating at his major organs each time doubling it's colony. Healing and Regeneration spells would only agravate the virus driving it into a frenzy. All Rikken had to do now was sit back and wait for the creatures to harvest it till there was all but a empty shell left.

Rikken laughter drawled on as a glyph appeared around his now well founded feet back on the surface. Well whatever remained of his feet. Tendrils of muscle wound thier way around his biceps and forearms, his brain now ventilated, any smoke that was in his body was now gone. Finally a completely regenerated Rikken now stood before Thomas once again. "Well I'll give you a four out of ten for the effort. But it was all in vein," He said comically.

OOC: enjoy your healthy virus.

violent_anger

OOC: you seem to be misunderstanding some things. stroke victims don't talk, i was done with my song before you launched your vines, and you fell a good distance into the sewers. also i put some smoke in your eyes. since they are the testicles of the head, i don't imagine you can just ignore it.

oh, and acid is melting vines too.

Last edited:

Rikken Omnious

OOC: yeah I can..just been busy...I don't bug you

IC:
Rikken being an ongoing Alchemical reaction, Transmuted the smoke in his body into oxygen. "Well that was an interesting conundrum," He said Sarcastically. He coughed up a black substance..Tar.... he looked up at Thomas. "There are two things with me that you don't mess with. One my addiction to cigarettes, and two the tar in my body." The Acid rain pouring down on his body, He phased, The acid falling though his body. He jumped up to the surface. A hand appeared over the edge of the hole. Then another, Then Rikken's whole body as he lurched himself upwards and forwards at Thomas, his hand still infected with Zetsumi's virus, He plunged that forwards at Thomas's heart. He had a lot of other ideas if this didn't work. His other hand grew Tenticles and shot around sideways, aiming to take him out from the side.

OOC: Happy now?

violent_anger

As Rikken charged forward, a truck slammed into his body at full speed. Not a metal one, but an icy flurry of wind. This was the kind of wind that toppled buildings like dominoes, that could rend the pavement from the ground, and that threw cars on their sides as though they were cheap Chinese toys. The bacteria was frozen instantly, far too quick for Rikken to phase or shift. As soon as they were flash-frozen, Rikkens hands and vines burst into an explosion of steam and water vapor.

The rest of Rikken was flung back as a speeding projectile, until it came to a sickening halt as his midsection slammed into a metal bar. A remnant traffic light from this city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back