• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Where The Wild Things Are ~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is in you?

• Hope

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Fear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasrinok

Okay as the title says, this thread is about the movie called, Where The Wild Things Are. This movie is based off the book writtin by Maurice Sendak. The book was written in 1963 for younger kids.

Who else has read this book as a child?

Who is going to ssee this movie because they have read this book?

if neither of the first two

Who is going to see this movie & why?

Heres the trailer for the movie

YouTube - Where the Wild Things Are - Official Trailer [HD]

Last edited:

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I think there is a thread on this. But regardless definitely looks like a great film. The book was great (going back to childhood days) so hopefully the film is also.

Kasrinok

I think there is a thread on this. But regardless definitely looks like a great film. The book was great (going back to childhood days) so hopefully the film is also.

I shoudl searched before this.. but I just did and see 2 older ones in August and like July... so glad I made a more recent 1. I loved the book and read it many times... are you going to go see it when it comes out?

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I read this as a kid, but it'd been so long, I hardly remembered it. I'm looking forward to the movie and from what I've seen, they'll do it real honor from the book.

Kasrinok

: | http://forums.khinsider.com/movies/121260-where-wild-things-4.html

But yeah should be a good film, Spike Jonze is a great director.

I know but like I said its from more than a month ago so... just wanted to make a enwer version to see what others think of it now being that it comes out SOON ^^ WOOT lol

I read this as a kid, but it'd been so long, I hardly remembered it. I'm looking forward to the movie and from what I've seen, they'll do it real honor from the book.

I think it will do great justice from the book. Never seen that kid(Max) in any other movies so this could fir eoff his reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back