• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WHere to contact square enix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SO the problem is because I'm underleveled, so that's why i don't do any damage?

Well, I just deleted all my files for nothing :p

on the bright side, i get to fight Lucifer again :D thanks guys.

FTR, i am redoing aqua right now. I am about to fight trinity armor.
i am level 11. underleveled or overleveled?

That's about the same level I was when I was playing through Terra's scenario. I'm playing through Ven's right now, level 10 just before I get to Radiant Garden. I'd say you're about at the average level.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
SO the problem is because I'm underleveled, so that's why i don't do any damage?

Well, I just deleted all my files for nothing :p

on the bright side, i get to fight Lucifer again :D thanks guys.

FTR, i am redoing aqua right now. I am about to fight trinity armor.
i am level 11. underleveled or overleveled?

You're about right. I'd face Trinity Armor at the level for Aqua in the Japanese one :3

Raebus

Would a level 28 terra be kind of overlevelled then? I've just rescued master Xenahort (however it's spelt) and was just leveling up at the the colloseum world.

BondofWater

Well, you guys were right. last time, it began in Olympus, where i couldnt make it past the first round. NOw im over-leveled (Out of paranoia), and i breezed through it. Thanks guys :D

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Hmm...I don't think is something to get in contact with them about. Although I remembered I emailed Square-Enix asking them to release Re:Chain of Memories in America, and they said they didn't except game ideas...lol

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Would a level 28 terra be kind of overlevelled then? I've just rescued master Xenahort (however it's spelt) and was just leveling up at the the colloseum world.

Yes... iirc, 28-30 is when you're supposed to fight his final boss.

Raebus

Yes... iirc, 28-30 is when you're supposed to fight his final boss.

Can't be helped when the area I'm in has so many respawning enemies xD
In most RPG's, I tend to find the one spot that offers some great leveling up time and stick to that spot for an hour or more.

impart

Climb The Sky
that sucks dude.

take it up with game stop, call them and see if they might be able to help you

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can't be helped when the area I'm in has so many respawning enemies xD
In most RPG's, I tend to find the one spot that offers some great leveling up time and stick to that spot for an hour or more.

Lol. I tend to do that too, not exactly staying in one spot, but I always clear an area full of enemies before moving on to the next XD

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, you guys were right. last time, it began in Olympus, where i couldnt make it past the first round. NOw im over-leveled (Out of paranoia), and i breezed through it. Thanks guys :D

That's nice :3

We did that in FFX, with the first Seymour battle. He thrashed us the first time around so the next time we went overboard levelling up... then we just destroyed him. And everything after him. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back