• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where to Download a compiled HQ Kingdom Hearts Cut-scene Video?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ccstarry

Does anyone know where to download a High Quality compiled Kingdom Hearts Cut-scene Video, I've seen an eBay auction for it starting at $20.00, but it makes me wonder how this person made it or where they downloaded it from. (from mIRC, music download programs, a link on the internet, etc?

Here's a list of what they have on the 2 hour DVD:

"The opening sequences
Storyline involving cutscenes
Riku Scene (KHFM only)
Showdown of Fate (KHFM only)
Ending sequences
An Unknown Enemy(KHFM only)
Video Game Ending
All CG sequences
Special Secret - Another Side, Another Story
Special Secret - Deep Dive (KHFM only) "

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=8166329903&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

cow9654

1. There is no where online where you can get all the cut scenes let alone in high quality.

2. That DVD is made by Jevon Derick former webmaster of derelicte.com

3. He ripped the cutscenes directly from the game using a video capture card.
A video capture card allows you to record video directly to you hard drive. So seeing as this would be on DVD and not a free online download he did not have to compress the video so the quality remains intact.

thelastdoor

but twenty bucks? its easier to just play the game, or watch the videos on kingdomhearts.net

L

Lord Marluxia

wtf? i'd rather play through the game. who would seriously buy that thing on ebay anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back