• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where will we go?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Unkind Soul

I might sound overdramatic but wher will we go after kh2 comes out ? I'm sure that people will have questions about the game and we will have a topic for those questions but, many will disband from the site and continue on in the gaming world. i personally have become attached to this site because of all the humorous people in it. I am sorry if you think this is a stupid thread but thats what these forums are here for. Please tell me how you'll feel. true, if there is a kh3 then this site will continue and by the time that comes out i'll be married and thats fine and good but everyone in these forums have connected in theroies with this game and have become emotionally attached to the website and the game.sorry for rambling on like a pansy and you can flame my thread at will.

helios

Bronze Member
I was wondering that to maybe they will have another like sora and kairi have kids and they become keyblade masters and there is always a new enemy and this time people actually get killed hahahahahahahahahahaha..........overdramatic wasnt I

DarkOblivion

I just joined and I already like it soooo much here.

I hope this forum will stay and add a new forum "KH3" and keep the KH2 forum to chat and brag about the game.

and then we'll wait together like zombies on KH3

DarkHoshi

Some people will choose to leave the forums after KH2 is released and they have completed it. But others will stay on the forums because they have friends on here or they enjoy being here. I hope that alot of people will stay after KH2's release, but we will have to wait and see.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i like being on this site. most of the theories on here are really good and sound right. hopefully they'll keep this site for kh3. if they make one.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
some poeple will and some wont, but allot of people will be asking for help and stuff like that

Relik

Friends come and go, it's all a part of growing up. My advice is to deal with it and move on. But that's why email and instant messager exists, to keep in contact with people. So I'm sure you'll all be fine in the end. And stop talking about a KH3, it's really annoying because the second one isn't even out yet!

Aurablade77

No we will stay here and talk about the game after experiencing it. Tetsuya Nomura said they will continue making Kingdom Hearts if Kingdom Hearts II is really successful. To me, they'll obviously continue it because the hype for Kingdom Hearts II has been up ever since.

chosen destiny

i was late to school one time because i like this site. i know this sounds weird, but this is like a home for me, lol. your not crazy. i think the same thing, thats why i hope the kh series goes on for a while like ff.

coolazice7

after kh2 comes out ill probably leave for a while... i wouldnt want to accidently spot some spoilers.... but id probably come back just to check things out.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I'll won't be back for a LONG time. I don't want to acidentally find something about a KH3.Then I'll have to wait 3-4years for a sequel.Then I will have to check back to back for updates. It will be KH2 all over again. And I'm not doing that again. But then again,I may come back to insult people who can't complete simple things in the game. Or I might just give out a few tips.Other than that......................SEE YA!!!!!!

yado

I taste delicious
People will stay like the people who spend WAY to much time in the RP section and other spots and the Help section but if this is made by Squre Enix and they like it, alot could come out. lokk at FF. 12 is comeing out. THATS CRAZY(off topic sorry)

Oblivion14

You know whats funny about this thread, the fact that some of you make this forum sound like its worth missing, in my time here (I don't post much but I do read) I have learned that half the population of this forum is:

1. People who post instead of replying to the corresponding stickies to get more attention to their question/theory.
2. People who flame them for it, then actually believe there doing some great justice to this forum for being a jerk (for lack of a better word).

Ax3L

Website
sohnegraphics.forumsplace.com
chosen destiny said:
i was late to school one time because i like this site. i know this sounds weird, but this is like a home for me, lol. your not crazy. i think the same thing, thats why i hope the kh series goes on for a while like ff.

lol yes CD, that almost happened to me...but then i managed to make it. I think this forum will not die for a loonng time, because of all the friends they have made here, and they WILL obviously have q's for other members about KH2( when it comes out) but anyways, I will be here for a looonggg time.

cya around :)

nothingness

ya ill miss it as well (and ive only been a member for two weeks but i read for four months) and i wonder how many ppl will be on the night/day before the release of kh2. and how has this forum been online for?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
soul sketcher said:
i meant ill miss kh altogether...i dont really like this forum,but i draw kh stuff, and make kh stuff, and do picture stuff in the image gallary.
If you don't like the forum why post stuff. anyways, i know how u guys feel. this is the only other website i go to besides Gamespot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back