• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where would u live?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
I would live in either Destiny Islands, Hallow Bastion or Traverse Town. I like those places ^^

Heartless Hunter

I'd live in Olympia and do tournaments all the time with heartless and the cool guys like Leon and Cloud. I could build up tremendous strength if I lived there. no wait I mean Twilight Town because its so mysterious. or maybe hollow bastion... YEAH! final choice hollow bastion. I would have a whole Heartless filled castle ALL TO MYSELF

Last edited:

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
well, i'd love to be able to breathe underwater, so atlantica first choice. then, prolly neverland, cuz flyin' would be awesome. then, hollow bastion, cuz it's where all the ff characters are, and there'd be lot's of stuff to kill. well, if not any of those, a more realistic location would be destiny islands. maybe i can learn to jump as high as sora there...lmao.

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards
1. Destiny Islands
2. Hollow Bastion

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Oh man! This is an awesome topic!
I'd either live in Traverse Town, on the mainland of Destiny Islands, or in the London part of Neverland where I could fly up to the clocktower and visit Neverland anytime I want to and go on adventures with the lost boys.
For vacations, I'd visit the tropical jungles of the Deep Jungle, swim in the underwater paradise of Atlantica, roam the streets of the giant metropolis of Agrabah, And see the scenic and history-rich sites of Hollow Bastion and take the Lift Stop tour! LOL! I'd also visit the Olympus Coliseum and take a whack at the games!
Ah, the perfect limited edition travel pack!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Destiny Island, Maybe i could start out on my own Destiny and besides its a awsome island to hang out on.

Traverse Town, Cool little town That prospers with hope. Hang out with those little Moggles have a blast.

blobbity

Kingdom Clasm said:
Oh man! This is an awesome topic!
I'd either live in Traverse Town, on the mainland of Destiny Islands, or in the London part of Neverland where I could fly up to the clocktower and visit Neverland anytime I want to and go on adventures with the lost boys.
For vacations, I'd visit the tropical jungles of the Deep Jungle, swim in the underwater paradise of Atlantica, roam the streets of the giant metropolis of Agrabah, And see the scenic and history-rich sites of Hollow Bastion and take the Lift Stop tour! LOL! I'd also visit the Olympus Coliseum and take a whack at the games!
Ah, the perfect limited edition travel pack!
i know. thank u! thank u!
it'd be awesome to actually choose where u go for vacation instead of bein on 1 world

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
definitely Destiny Islands or Hollow Bastion. i'm sure there's more interesting rooms there than just Grand Hall, Castle Chapel, Entrance Hall, Library, and dozens of Lift Stops! =b that would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back