• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where would u live?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
.Oathkeeper. said:
definitely Destiny Islands or Hollow Bastion. i'm sure there's more interesting rooms there than just Grand Hall, Castle Chapel, Entrance Hall, Library, and dozens of Lift Stops! =b that would be awesome.

Yeah! I mean, where did all the other people once live? There has to be more places to explore! I'd also live to either live in or visit Twilight Town! I have a pic of one of the streets of it on my desktop, and it looks like one of those neat, little European sidestreets. Awesome!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Traverse Town, Disney Castle or Destiny Island with Sora and his friends, Donald and the Disney pals or just on my own exploring the cool districts around there! I love those three places even if you can't go to Disney Castle or Destiny Island anymore!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Be careful, crazygirl! don't double post! you could get suspended for that if you keep doin' it!
If you need to make some changes to your post, just edit it and click "Save Changes".
Just a helpful tip to make sure ya don't get suspended or maybe even banned. And don't sweat it either. When I was new, I used to double post a fwe times, but I learned better. It's okay! Every one makes mistakes! Especially if you are new here! YAY!!!!
Just remember: Don't double post. I'll see ya around!!

Twilight Town

Well, Twilight Town obviously, or Traverse Town, Destiny Islands, or Disney Castle. Or, some other world from some other game, book, movie, cartoon etc. because the game kind of opens up those sort of possiblities when it says.

"There are many worlds out there, but they all share the same sky, one sky-one destiny."

(From Memory)

DarkestSora

I would live on Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, Oblivion Castle, Hollow Bastion, Traverse Town, or in that dream Sora had right in the darkness I wouldn't care if it wasn't real where it shows pics of the princesses of Heart

DarkestSora

Nah hate jungles I would luv to live in Hollow Bastion b/c I transfer into the Depths of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back