• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's the Armor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyMaker

We've seen images and even the trailer BBS, but none of them show Terra or Ven in their armor or using it. Was it destroyed with their first encounter with Master Xehanort? And what about Aqua? She hasn't even been shown yet.
But seriously I just want to know where are their armors.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am just guessing that they don't get until towards the end. Like before their fight with MX, and DS(KH2FM+ Ending).

soraaxel

The armor was put on VAT because nomura wasn't sure what they looked like yet. He was still working on the character designs. There is a chance we will see them in it at the end,but there is also a chance that we will never see them in it.

Apollo

Silver Member
The armor was put on VAT because nomura wasn't sure what they looked like yet. He was still working on the character designs. There is a chance we will see them in it at the end,but there is also a chance that we will never see them in it.

Ah very good point.

But I still think at some point towards the end they will get it. Because Aqua's armor is with Xenmas in KH2 so she must had armor at some point.

alchimex

i think as they level up maybe their armor grows or gains more peices to it or something like that cuz i think that sound cool

soraaxel

Ah very good point.

But I still think at some point towards the end they will get it. Because Aqua's armor is with Xenmas in KH2 so she must had armor at some point.

That is a good point too. But that might have been to clarify that aqua has a connection to xehanort.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
i like the idea of lvl. up with the armour. or maybe king mickey just gives it to them as a gift for all their fighting? i dunno. but i dstill likethe idea of lvl. up. :D

Well I think it was said that there was to be some sort of growth system in BBS. That could be it.

gotegenks

if you leveled up and got more armor, it would look tacky, and alot of characters have just shoulder armor without the full on torso and leg armor. SOLDIER, they just have like pants and shoulder pads and a sweater tank top thingy. Sephiroth, ansem SoD,
it just looks cool...

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
f you leveled up and got more armor, it would look tacky, and alot of characters have just shoulder armor without the full on torso and leg armor. SOLDIER, they just have like pants and shoulder pads and a sweater tank top thingy. Sephiroth, ansem SoD,
it just looks cool...

I don't agree. I think that gradually getting armor could look good, if they did it right.

I<3Roxas

Due to the nature of armor, I'm more prone to think that you'll get a quest to get some materials for it or something and get it all made at once. even then, I think it'll only be for the last boss fights or that scene we already got.

Apollo

Silver Member
Honestly I find the idea of getting armor as you go up levels just lame. It just does not seem like a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back