• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's the End of the World?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I know Deep Jungle, Tarzan's world, wasn't in CoM because of Copyright issues, but what about The End of the Worlds, where was that?

Final Fantasy

Re: Where's the World that Never Was?

it dosent hav to be in there cause all the other worlds were.
i know square enix try not to hav any limits with there games, maby they thaught it would ruin the game,not make scence or try to hav the end of COM to be focused on castle oblivion.
im not saying im right though

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Re: Where's the World that Never Was?

i think it would be cool to go to the end of the world in chain of memories, im not sure why it wasn't in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Simple, the end of the world is a heartless world where all worlds destroyed (aka had the heart of there world taken) by the heartless remained, when Sora beat what is known as Ansem in KH1 he destroyed EoTW as all worlds were restored to what they once were...

Shadukai X

Banned
The End of the world had no characters, except for Ansem, but there was a part in it that led to other worlds....and having a world in a castle that has other worlds, with worlds within that world.....well it just doesn't make sense to put that in CoM

valor_form

there was no end of the world place. there was a different story so different things happened. and in CoM they were really in castle oblivion the whole time. the world were just like projections of their memories. nothing happened in the game to make an end of the world place. thats y it wasnt there.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Simple, the end of the world is a heartless world where all worlds destroyed (aka had the heart of there world taken) by the heartless remained, when Sora beat what is known as Ansem in KH1 he destroyed EoTW as all worlds were restored to what they once were...

But in CoM, none of the world were real, they were memories, so doesn't this mean that Sora forgot about Deep Jungle and The End of the World? It doesn't matter about if the world was destroyed or not, because the worlds in CoM came from Sora' memories.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
EoTW was a world that was "dying". You dont really need it in CoM. The dead world was probably the disney channel world...*shudders*

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
All right, but what I'm saying is that if it isn't in Castle Oblivion, doesn't this mean he forgot about it? Because he went through all his important memories in CoM. Like I said, it doesn't matter if the world is dying or destroyed, Sora was supposed to go through that World to get his memory back.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
AAHHH, but it doesn't matter, in Castle Oblivion, they make sora's memories of the worlds he's been to become an illusion world, but he still had to go through them again.

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, re-play CoM.
In CoM every world you visit were made from cards. Those cards were made form sora's memories. Therefore, sora had the memory of the world. So the question is more or less why was it taken out?

In my opinion It just wouldn't have fit. It's like asking why the cross roads weren't in the game. See'ing as how they were part of sora's memories before castle oblivion

Roxas Other Side

But this is soras memories, and in his memories that place can still exist. But it was also because the only character was ansem, and they had too focus on castle oblivion, I still find it a bit annoying though, since it was a large part of the story, and we could have seen riku and mickey again at the end.

_Darkside_

Here's my opinion, the only thing u really did in End of the WOrld was fight that big thing in the mountain and ansem. and for both of those bosses u were floating. they would have made those 2 boss fights almost Exactly like Ursala's boss fight in COM. Besides that all u did in End of the World was go back to past worlds to collect those treasures. so all in all the game would have been to repetitive in my opinion if they had put End of the World, in the game. and let's face it the game was too repetitve just the way it was made compared to the first game.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ever think that The Organization just didn't feel like making that world into a card?

There were only 12 stories in Castle Oblivion, the Illusion worlds were basically the stair-cases between the floors, so really they only needed to make 12 worlds from his memories into a world, because all they needed Sora to do was reach the top floor

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
I thought that was just because it sucked.

What was the issue with copyrighting?

Well, remember how Square had the copyright info for Tarzan in KH1, well thjey showed that because it wasn't only made by Disney. Square had some problems getting the copyright I think, so couldn't put in Deep Jungle.

That's why they show the copyright for The Nightmare before Christmas, it wasn't just made by Disney, so they need the copyright from the other people that helped make it to put it in the game.

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
There could only be 13 floors/worlds, because Nomura is obsessed with the number 13.

Irrelevant, but 13 is like an evil number for Chinese people... o-o Does it have any significance in Japan?

[edit]Just found this on Answers.com...

"Amongst some Chinese people, it is regarded as a lucky number because it sounds similar to "實生", which means "must be alive". But this belief is not universal, or even known to all Chinese. Also, 13 is regarded as unlucky by those Chinese under the influence of foreign cultures."

WTF? Well, I guess all my friends who say that 13 is unlucky are "under the influence of forein cultures".

Yay for me, because while in Malaysia I found out my lucky number was 13 (Some machine thing that gives you a lucky number and a kinda horoscope on a piece of paper; I've still got it). :3

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Ya, Tetsuya does use 13 a lot. Red X111 from FF7, Org. X111 from CoM and KH2, X111 floors of Castle Oblivion.

And really, chinese people think 13's an unlucky number? I don't have an unlucky number, just a lucky number, 7. That's everyone's lucky number though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back