• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wheres tidus and wakka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

angry moogle

:mad: I know tidus and wakka were two of the most minor charaters kh1 but where are they now?I mean if selphie gets some camera time why dont they.Tell me what you think.

Last edited:

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
they are there but seeing as they aren't important what the point of showing thm... what is the point of showing selphie either for that matter?

O

Overdrive Sin

what was there role in the first place besides being friends with the main character ? besides the journal itself clearly states that no one knew what happened to them after their world was destroyed

O

Overdrive Sin

yeah, but i find it highly unlikely that it would involve tidus and wakka, i mean their role practically ended when Destiny Island was destroyed

angry moogle

I didnt say they wernt in there just we havent seen them yet,and ya dont have to call some one an ass-hole to get your point across(ass-hole)

Last edited:

Saria

I'm pretty sure they're there. Selphie hangs out with them, and she's there. We only saw a flash of Selphie because she was probably talking to Kairi about Sora and Riku.

JG_Vandom

Tidus should throw away that stick he is always playing with, pull out his Caladbolg, and join the party for a couple of fights. :)

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Tidus and Wakka didn't have very important roles. All they did was talk and let you fight them. I am sure they are there. Remember the ending credits? You could see them with Selphie playing. They are originally from Destiny Islands and they will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back