• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Zidane?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I wanted the entire FF9 cast in KH2, favorite FF cast, and most well put together cast out there. I hope Square decides to squish a few more of the FF9 cast, including Zidane, into kh2.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
yes neo warrior, Zidane is so cool with his tail ;D i think it would be awesome if they put in the ff9 cast. But then... itd be like an overflow of FF characters already in there.... nah.. who am i kidding..... XD

Kel_Droma

yah zidane is cool especially with his exploda wep but I could so see steiner at disney castle or maybe even castle oblivion since he was obviously adept at not knowing what was going on lol.

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Oh...wow. I thought that Nomura wasn't going to put FFIX characters in because they were "his." Well, that's awesome! If they're already putting other FFIX characters in, I'm pretty sure that they'll add Zidane...I mean, they have Squall, Cloud, and Tidus.

Anyways, what FFIX characters are confirmed so far?

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
Kel_Droma said:
just vivi

All right, cool. Yeah, a couple years ago when Kingdom Hearts first came out, my friend and I said that we could totally see Vivi and Garnet in Kingdom Hearts. They just seemed like the right character types.

Wait...dude! This means that we'll get to hear Vivi talk! Weird...

Dark_StarX

Yeah, I was just thinking about that too....Vivi talking...Well they could probably put in some more FF characters. Even though they just add about 4 or five more in too the existing about...9 other charcters already there. but the new KH feels more FFish than Disney unlike the old one. Like DD or ASAS are alot darker than anything the first KH showed.

ansem13

Since Vivi isn't human, he looks normal when deformed FFIX style, but the human characters would look weird since they're deformed and would be alongside non-deformed characters.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
looking at the pictures/scans I think they made vivi into a heartless since he looks so much like one. I say this because of the semi evil face on his hat that isn't there in FF9. also meaning that he might not talk. that'd suck Vivi's awsome and I wanna hear him talk!

also I hope Zidane's in it, him and Vivi are my favorite characters in FF9

M

MegaFlare

They are not deformed characters, to the person that said that. Plus, all characters (especially FF) look a little different anyway because they're Kingdom Hearts-Style. If more FF9 characters were put in KH2, they would be drawn KH2 style as well. They would fit right into it ^_^

Anyway, in my opinion, there's a lot of characters from FFVII and FFVIII already, it's time to give FF9 a little spotlights and put Zidane in there. I definitely want Zidane in Kingdom Hearts II.

Reisenrot

Yeah, Zidane would be great in KH2. Garnet mopes around too much though, Amarant is Master Ownage and Steiner... For comical causes What the heck!
I would Scream if Eiko is in KH2, she really annoyed me on Final Fantasy 9, getting KO'ed in 2 hits...

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Reisenrot said:
Yeah, Zidane would be great in KH2. Garnet mopes around too much though, Amarant is Master Ownage and Steiner... For comical causes What the heck!
I would Scream if Eiko is in KH2, she really annoyed me on Final Fantasy 9, getting KO'ed in 2 hits...

yeah I'd be fine with nearly anyone else from FF9 except Eiko and Garnet. I'd want Zidane and Vivi out of all the main characters in FF9 though. one down one to go^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back