• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dot denbraxn said:
If there is Riku Vs Roxas battle, that one.
For me?

It would have to be Roxas. I can't wait to fight him head on.

And Axel. It wasn't that great fighting him as Roxas. He was a little too easy. He seems like he would be a challenge you know?

Now, if we get to fight in the scene againist Riku vs Roxas, who would we play? Riku or Roxas? I don't know but I'd wanna play as Roxas [[two keyblades!]] and to get to fight Riku again. =P
Thats kh2:fm+, and for the record i'd rather play as riku, imagine being able to control ansem's(xehanort) powers and the heartless guardian

Which CoM boss are you most looking forward to fighting in 3D?​

VirusCoreHacker

im looking for a boss,that sora and roxas would have to team up to fight,=/..any1 know any bosses that strong?

Hybrid Unknown

I look forward to both Zexion and Marluxia...Zexion because he is the sh*t and Marluxia because I love that weapon of his...I wonder how hard that battle will be?

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
lets see i'm looking foward to fighting Axel 2 cause his are so much better in com than in kh2...plus he should be more of a challenge...Riku 4th battle, because he's always pissed me off

RR

Leaxeus, and Xehonart final, just to see if he's a challenge like he was in the gba version

hooded_twilight0

I'm really looking forward to fighting Marluxia (the first time) cuz it was so fast paced and extreme that I hardly remember anything since I barely made it past him on the first try. and then there's Zexion cuz nobody has really ever fought him so he'll be new.

Desert_Punk

The final fight against Marluxia! Holy crap, thats going to be amazing. Can't wait see that in full 3d graphics!

Little_Red

betch.
Zexion, Larxene, Axel, and Zexion of course. i am curious though how their voices will sound...

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I'm looking forward to Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene and Zexion. Because I have a Marluxia fetish, Vexen's cool (bricked for bad pun), I want to fight the only female member, and I WANNA KNOW ZEXION'S WEAPONNNNN. D{ GAAAAAHHHHH~~

I DUN WANNA WAIT FOR RECOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back