• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss do you think is the most annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Vexen, Riku IV and Marluxia final form. I hated how every time I died I had to beat his second form again. Oh well it was worth it to beat my second playthrough on standard instead of normal.

Riku Fan1415

VEXEN.

Ugh. Never before has a boss fight made me hate a character. >.> So much so I came up with a humiliating fan fiction death. Tricked off the edge of Big Ben by a ten year old girl into a giant conviently placed vat of chocolate fondue.

Ok, THIS I gotta read! Where is the story, and what's it called?

Gram

Banned
Awards
the sky ruler in neverland,
picture.php
I HATE HIM

SilverCyrus

Riku: Trickmaster

Sora: Riku Replica, to be honest i cant remember which time I think it was the last time you fight him though, not sure.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Probably, that boss in Monstro, I forgot what it was called, but it had taken me a couple tries just for me to beat him. I mean his attacks were hard.

destinyislands

I have to say Clayton from Deep Jungle. Just knowing you're one boss battle away from getting Cure is frustrating enough, not to mention Stealth Sneak/Clayton are one annoying pair to deal with.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I have to agree with that. Clayton/ Stealth Sneak was one of the more annoying KH1 bosses, along with the Parasite Cage. The Coliseum battle with the two Stealth Sneaks was also pretty annoying.

As for KH2, the.. Grim.. Reaper.. This boss is so freakin' annoying. He's far more annoying than Clayton or any KH boss I've fought to date. This guy just loves taking the coins right out the chest the moment you get them all back, now does he?

Axens

Banned
Axel was the worst. The last fight with him got me into flinging my game out the window. The game survived and then the last Repliku fight came o_O I swear to God the game was cheating me for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back