• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which boss was most Hard/annoying

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Txamt

Sephiroth, fighting him makes my head expolde.

Annoying one would have to be Xaldin.

T

TWDIS

Xaldin in KH2 was reaaaaly annoying. then I had trouble with Xigbar in KH2 aswell.

Sora's_Destiny

I think that Xaldin's and Demyx's was the hardest and that Luxord'smwas the most annoying. I mean he'd turn you into a card and dice and stuff and he really got on my nerves. I was really happy to see him die :)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Ah yes agreed. Luxord did take the p*ss a lot with his damned cards and dice.

XShadowSoraX

The Most Annoying One Was Saix
But The Hardest One Would Be Xaldin ... But Theres No Suprise As He Was Number 3 In The Organisation So He Would Have Had A Lot of Experience

MrX867

Xaldin was for me just ULTRA-ANNOYING!

The reaper was annoying cause all the coins had to be in the chest

Xigbar was annoying cause when he goes crazy shooting when you're on that square platform

& Luxford's fight wasn't annoying just a challenge

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I hated Xaldin and I hated that Huge Heartless in the Pride Lands, what was it called the Groundshaker or something. I even hated the Grim Reaper Heartless in Port Royal and I really hated fighting Xemnas and his Dragon Nobody.

jmk91790

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well for me Luxord, Xaldin, and Demyx were the hardist.

MY favarite battle is the last battle with Xemas and the last battle with Axel as Roxas.

Last edited:

MasterofLight

I say the most annoying/hard was the Re battle with Luxord because its just luck...evaryone else is easy...you can kill most of them with just reflega

B

Black_Blueberry

Definatly Sepheroth! I can beat the game expert easily but still not Sepheroth!

Pikangie

I would just like to know which boss battle you guys found most hard/ annoying. In my opinion the most annoying boss was the Luxord fight. The card and dice thing was annoying

Same here.

Plus I still don't get how the timer thing works, or what you're supposed to do in card/dice form... I've always just jumped at him as a dice, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back