• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which cast do you think the next Kingdom Hearts entry will focus on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who do you think will be the central party for the next Kingdom Hearts entry?

• Aqua, Terra, Ventus

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Roxas, Xion, Lea and Isa

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yozora, Magia and Aegis

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Ephemer and Skuld

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Assuming the next game is going to be in Unreal Engine 4/Kingdom Shader and will be more of a traditional Kingdom Hearts experience, who do you think will be the next playable party that the next game's story will focus on?

To recap, Aqua, Terra and Ventus are searching for Sora in the Realm of Darkness, Roxas and Xion's memories are being studied by the Twilight Town gang, Yozora has his own arc alongside a connection to Luxord and Ephemer and Skuld have a direct connection to the Fortellers, Lauriam and Ventus.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If it's DDD Volume 2 then Yozora and his group of friends. With Sora, Riku, and Kairi(or possibly just the latter two) co starring as well

Katsagu

Awards
Just stick with Kairi and Riku searching for Sora pls...

I really feel like the cast of characters is way to huge right now to even start thinking how nomura'll handle all of them. Let roxas and gang hang out in twilight town doing whatever. Aqua and gang maybe become masters and teaching a new wave of keyblade wielders in the background. I really get worried by all of them being integrated in the story going forward.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd prefer the next game to be UX focused but even in that scenario, I doubt the leads would be Ephemer and Skuld.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Call me crazy...but I kinda want a Foreteller game to show what they've been doing during the year between KH3 and MoM. I've really grown to love the Foretellers now and I want to see more of them. Like if they are the big bads of KH4, I kinda want to see them doing stuff before they go up against the Guardians of Light.

I wanna see everyone do something in the new phase, however that doesn't mean every character needs a full game. As a RAX fan I personally want them to have smaller scale stories with the Twilight Town gang as their own faction while accidentally stumbling on the main plot from time to time, but not being 100% tied to it. The Team Chaotix/Dingodiles of KH if you will. However stories like that don't require a full game about it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
There is also another untold story that isnt in the poll. Mickey, Donald and Goofy searching for Sora in older Disney worlds.

Though minus Riku and Kairi's storyline I think what most of the other heroes are doing are excuses to keep them out of the spotlight for a while rather then premises for their own games

Swing

Awards
I do not even know who Yozora, Magia, Aegis, Ephemer, and Skuld are. But I guess they are from that mobile game.

Eonstar890

Awards
Considering that Ventus is directly tied to the events of UX era I can't see the next installment not including him. I am sure him, Lauriam, Elrena, and Demyx are going to be important characters for the next main game.

At the same time Lea and Isa have a connection to Subject X, but I can't see that panning out quite as much. At most they'd probably go look for her in the background sort of how Mickey and Riku looked for Aqua in KH3.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I feel like the next Kingdom Hearts games will be two before KH4

DDD2: Riku and Kairi go searching for Sora
BBS2: following Ventus, Terra, and Aqua in the realm of darkness and after, while also following up on Ventus' past in KHUX that ties back. We can also get cameos from other characters in the game too.

Verum Rex and Subject x probably won't come up until KH4, where I feel that's the perfect place to explore all that stuff. Whether it get resolved or gets futher integrated into the mystery of MoM's story is anyone's guess but I feel like both DDD2 and BBS2 would lead perfectly into their storylines in KH4. Also, including MoM, I feel like three spin-off games including all the mobile games is enough to hold us over until KH4...

....buuuut-

Union Cross MMORPG Remake on Console: This is more of a pipedream if anything but since fans have been asking for it, Square and Noruma MIGHT consider it if they feel they have enough resources. But a full on remake re-telling the whole story of Kingdom Hearts X (original, Unchained, and Union X) on console would be pretty sweet. Although it would be such a daunting task, even if fans are asking for it, it most likely won't happen but this would more then keep fans happy until KH4 and probably beyond if they want to tell more stories in that world.

Last edited:

astertide

Awards
I do not even know who Yozora, Magia, Aegis, Ephemer, and Skuld are. But I guess they are from that mobile game.

Have you played KH3 or Re:Mind? Yozora, Aegis and Magia are from Verum Rex Shibuya. Yozora is the not-so-secret end boss of Re:Mind, and the toughest boss in the game.

Ephemer and Skuld are from Union X. The story is actually really good, and I'd even say just as good as the main game. However, it's a really separate story. Ephemer (silver-haired boy) and Skuld (black-haired girl) are the two people in my signature.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think it's more likely to be Riku and Sora again... For one, they are the only ones of the main cast in the Secret Ending, in Yozora's world I assume? (If the Secret Ending was different with the Re:Mind additional content, I can't remember. It's been a while since I watched that stuff on YouTube.) For another, if this is a spiritual sequel of 3D with them diving into dreams / sleep again, it would fit considering Riku rescued Sora there even with Sora being playable. Before I get raged at, I will acknowledge there's a slim chance of it being either Riku and Kairi or Sora, Riku, and Kairi. I doubt it--and I certainly don't want it--but it is one of the possibilities. I don't think any of the groups listed in the poll will be the mains in the next game...

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think it'll be one game following two stories like in DDD: One of RIku and Kairi and another of Sora.

That would personally be my ideal DDD2 game, given that Sora still needs to go through the Reaper's game but I can see something like that being saved for the KH4 prologue. Either that or the prologue would focus on Yozora. But considering KH3 didn't have one (I guess KH 2.9 counts... I guess lol I'm not entirely sure) and its intended prologue was instead created as a seperate game (KH 0.2) I wouldn't be shocked over which of the three scenarios they would go with, the third being having no prologue at all or DDD2 just being Riku and Kairi.

IF there is a game at all, considering we don't know how MoM ends.

astertide

Awards
What if we don't even have a Kingdom Hearts IV?

What if we wait 23 years only for them to release Kingdom Hearts III.7 SE: Semblance of Wonder 13/7 Years -Dawning Hope- which is a love story between Demyx and his sitar?

What if Kingdom Hearts III.7 SE: Semblance of Wonder 13/7 Years -Dawning Hope- ends on a cliffhanger and to continue it you have to wait another 7 years for the DLC, Kingdom Hearts III.72 Re:Crushed by Darkness χ Triumph of Light starring the child of Naminé and Yozora and has significantly more plot than Kingdom Hearts III.7 SE: Semblance of Wonder 13/7 Years -Dawning Hope-?

What if people still don't understand the plot of Kingdom Hearts III.7 SE: Semblance of Wonder 13/7 Years -Dawning Hope- and Kingdom Hearts III.72 Re:Crushed by Darkness χ Triumph of Light and so they have to release them both together along with 37 secret reports in Kingdom Hearts HD 3.83 Beginning Page Epilogue Remix?

What if in Kingdom Hearts III.7 SE: Semblance of Wonder 13/7 Years -Dawning Hope- Demyx says "My... my sitar's inside me?"

What if, at the end of Kingdom Hearts HD 3.83 Beginning Page Epilogue Remix there's a concept trailer for Kingdom Hearts IV, but it never comes out?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
There is also another untold story that isnt in the poll. Mickey, Donald and Goofy searching for Sora in older Disney worlds.

Though minus Riku and Kairi's storyline I think what most of the other heroes are doing are excuses to keep them out of the spotlight for a while rather then premises for their own games
PLEASE GIVE ME THIS! I need older Disney worlds in KH3 graphics ASAP! I also need Disney boss fights ASAP! I also need to see Mickey in Atlantica/Halloween Town/Pride Lands form.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
PLEASE GIVE ME THIS! I need older Disney worlds in KH3 graphics ASAP! I also need Disney boss fights ASAP! I also need to see Mickey in Atlantica/Halloween Town/Pride Lands form.
Hmm... Seahorse maybe?

Back