• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character are you best with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character do you play best with?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fjurbanski

probably terra. he's not as fast as ven, but he's not really slow either. he's just fun, and i've leveled him up the most, so i'd say terra.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
In the JP it was Aqua. But now I think it's going to be Ven.
Still I just started Aqua so I will have to see.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Terra and ven were a close tie, but then I remembered how much I enjoyed Vens speed, while he didn't have uber smash attacks and whatnot, I think he's the closest to my current play style. So I vote Ven with terra at a very very close second. I loved Terras dark spells and his ultima cannon.

VenFan17

Website
www.freewebs.com
I'll make my comment short and to the point.
Aqua was the easiest to play with for me, YET for some reason it didn't take me AS LONG to get used to Ven's fighting style and it went pretty smoothly. Terra wasn't hard, it's just his attacks are slow o_O But, I still like his fighting style. All of them are neat ^.^

MosesMohs

I love Ven's fighting style. When I play games, I like for my characters to be fast and swift, not necessarily strong. Strength, to me, usually means "I'm a slow fcuk but I can still kill you." I feel like speed can make up for strength:"I'mma run around this tree tens times, kick ass, and you still won't land a hit."

Mizuko

i think aqua is the best,because she is very good in terms of guard/reflect..though i admit she is not very strong in terms of attack..

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Surprisingly I believe I'm best with Aqua. I was not looking forward to using her because of how everyone was portraying her leveling, but I was pleasantly surprised.

SwordsmenXIII

I think my best character was Terra.

I liked all his dark commands and his moves were simple and strong and he gave me a challenge due to his slow speed. I also loved his Dark Impulse command style, that was an bad-ass command style when you have all your combo and air combo plus' maxed out. :D

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
it was a choice between Terra(powerhouse-type) and Ven(speed-type)

but i choose Ventus,because i like his fast paced moves

Ralz

I'm tied between Ventus and Aqua. I've faced and defeated Vanitas's Lingering Spirit and Mysterious Figure with Aqua so far, but with Ven, I can end most encounters quickly. His Faith move is very useful on normal enemies. He also gets a lot of useful Shotlocks early in his game.

Aqua is also good because she has a wide selection of magic, and a lot of it is useful. Not to mention her block surrounds her from all sides. Like Ven, her dodge move is short-range, allowing control where you can go, unlike Terra.

That's my nitpick with him, BTW. His Slide move is nice from one area to the next, but its actually implementation as a dodging move is questionable. Even maxed out, I find myself getting hit by mashing the button without Sonic Impact installed. Also, he's pretty slow and has a bad recovery time. On the upside, his personal commands are extremely powerful with pretty good Command Styles.

BeastieBlade

I'm best with Ven. I 100% his file first, even though I played as Terra 1st. I also love Stratosphere and Multivortex.

Mister E

I've only really played Terra and Ven properly as of yet, but out of the two I'd probably say I'm better with Terra right now. I have only just started Aqua's scenario, but I enjoy playing as her so far.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Terra, he is the easiest to play with and can rip through anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back