• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Larxene was excellent. Vexen was annoying, but I can't hate him. Everyone, even Zexion, picks on him anyway.

Oddly, I can't hate anybody in the Org.

master yen sid said:
it's between vexen and marluxia for me. vexen for the same reasons you said and marluxia because he/she is confused with his/her sexuality ( pink sythe!? element is nature!? FLOWERS!?).

For the record:

1. Pink in Japan is considered quite manly.
2. The "flowers" aren't simple flowers, they are sakura petals....which symbolize DEATH.
3. Pink is more testeroned than you think.
4. Power of Nature is a great element, think of what you can control. If made powerful enough, he can control Life.

So, no, once again, Marluxia is not gay. A bit metro, I would agree with, but otherwise, nah.

He's the Grim Reaper, basically. Which makes him = Badass.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i hated oogie boogie because he was so fat and 2-d!

Hinamizawa Syndrome

Sheer perfection.
For the record:

1. Pink in Japan is considered quite manly.
2. The "flowers" aren't simple flowers, they are sakura petals....which symbolize DEATH.
3. Pink is more testeroned than you think.
4. Power of Nature is a great element, think of what you can control. If made powerful enough, he can control Life.

So, no, once again, Marluxia is not gay. A bit metro, I would agree with, but otherwise, nah.

He's the Grim Reaper, basically. Which makes him = Badass.

I totally agree with you! :thumbsup:

I also hated the Parasite Cage in Monstro, ugh... >_<

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i know, parasite cage was just like oogie boogie, fat and 2-d. i couldnt stand that. and i disagree with the whole cant hate any organization memeber, because i hate demyx! "Dance water! Dance!" why dont you make the water dance you stupid*******!!!! i apologize for that:) im much better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back