• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It's funny. Everyone says he's a pancy. How about all those times Xemnas kept trying to be a pity pot. Xemnas was a lame villian. Marluxia had a plan and was actually evil. A true villians are Marluxia and Larxene. Lame villians are Xemnas and Saix. Those were two pitiful losers. I'm glad Sora killed them both.

"Kingdom Hearts.....where's my heart." Lame at the highest degree. Seriously, I rolled my eyes when Saix said that.

Marluxia and Larxene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saix and Xemnas

Puck

I always thought Marluxia was the more superior villian. But like Sora, one little thing and he's made out to be something that he's nowhere near of being.

Puck

Are you sure it wasn't his appearance you got caught up in and because of that you mentally believed he acted retarted when in reality he didn't?

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
I hated Marluxia because the way he acted was kind of retarded and There was always a way I had to fight him again.

The way he acted was different from xemnas,his personality describe power..and does not give mercy to the weak. So what your trying to tell me is you dont like to fight challengeing bosses like Marluxcia while Xemnas was super easy to defeat?

Puck

And FM+ Marluxia is going to be harder than Sephiroth and Xemnas. I do believe he will be the same in ReCoM.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Ha! Marluxcia gonna be the hardest boss i see LOL,this proofs Marluxcia is the TRUE leader of ORG XII

Xodyc

hook, i didnt get the present thing took me 2 tries to beat him and hades took me 3. i hate them both.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Now I hate Larxene shes such a noob she's always running then attacks runs attacks it so f@#king annoying

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
lMarluxia is simply the greatest org. member in existence and I'm happy to know he will be able to annihilate me, I like challenges.

I hate axel the most because he is an overated, cliche, noOb, coward...................but I have basicly already said this so I will take my leave of you.

~~M-S~~

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Now I hate Larxene shes such a noob she's always running then attacks runs attacks it so f@#king annoying

Do not make fun of Marluxcia chick! o_O

She was awesome,the lightning element was bless upon her was why she was so freaking strong. Instead of saying you hate her say that you hate the difficulty of fighting her and that you wish to fight someone more easy... <.< *points at Xamnas*

The Lady of Dark

Do not make fun of Marluxcia chick! o_O*

lol i didnt think they were together, but they both pretty cool. I mean, I would've been just as snide if I was in Larxene's postion. And Marluxia wasn't that bad, I think he was one of the better characters of the game.

The character I hate the most would be Vexen. He just gets on my nerves.

darkside riku

i hated all the disney boss battles in this game. they were too easy. the only boss fight i ever had trouble on was the last time you fight riku. took me a couple of tries, other than that i took me one try on everything.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
lol i didnt think they were together, but they both pretty cool. I mean, I would've been just as snide if I was in Larxene's postion. And Marluxia wasn't that bad, I think he was one of the better characters of the game.

The character I hate the most would be Vexen. He just gets on my nerves.

They ''would'' have been together if it wasn't for Sora > :(

Think about it...there WAS something going on between the two of them,Out of all the ORG XII member Larxene respected nobody..and didnt care about nobody. Yet she only saw something in Marluxcia that made her attractive to him,damn Sora he to ruin the relationship >_<.

You can not tell me those two didn't have something going on O_O.

Larxene has some really cheap moves... That lightning grabby thing pisses me off...
And she does run around a lot...

A question please if i may ask.

''What would be your way of fighting if your weapon were Kunai's,would you just..stay in one spot and just throw them from there. Or would you run around while throwing them and have a more better chance of hitting your target?''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back