• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rrDgasukii

i really h8 vexen.. his soo annoying, and he gets on my nerve >< he laughs like a lil shool girl =]

Edward*Elric

Website
www.xanga.com
Saying you hate Marluxia because he looks homosexual isn't a very good reason. It's not a good reason at all. I didn't hate any of the characters. I thought some battles were annoying (Riku IV) but I didn't hate anyone. Hating a video game character is just as pointless as saying how hot one is.

Josh

Silver Member
i hated Rikus last form that you fought OMFG!!!!!!!!HE WAS SO FREAKIN HARD AND FREAKIN ANNOYING #(&%@Y(%&(@#%&

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I haven't been in this area in a while. But I bet Sora is winning this one.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I hated Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, Riku Replica, and all of the other organization members that made fun of me.:angry: Riku Replica mostly.

Ether101

I hate Vexen. He gets on my nerves. At first I didn't know whether he was a he/she. He has long hair! He laughs like a woman!!!!! He just looks like a girl! Anyway, which character do you hate in CoM?

Yes. I agree. I hate Vexen. And for the same reasons you do.

1. vexen . he snickers like a little schoolgirl.
2. larxene, such a sadist.
4. marluxia. he looks like a female.

i dont like Marluxia she looks like a girl come on

Amen! Vexen is very anoying, and Vexen is an it, not a guy, not a girl

>> Marluxia is a pansy =O i hate him..or her.... he/she was so annoying >_>

that one guy who looks like he has a mans face that looks like a womens face that looks like a mans face.

^ =O do you mean Vexen? XD i dunt like him/her either >>

k..you can have Marluxia im not interested..still say hes a lady =O ... his power bugs me o_O

you know who else i dunt like? Lexaus (wow i REALLY spelt that wrong!!) he scares me .__.

I hated Vexen. He looked like Metro-sexual and when you fought him you had to hit hime from behind and that was annoying as hell.

I didn't really "hate" any characters. I guess Vexen, just because I'm still not sure of it's gender. :/

VEXEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he/she is so ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!

oh geez what a surprise another group of people who hate Vexen.... i hate Marluxia pink and weak....

w00t, w00t for sexism. And to everone who said Marluxia is weak, did you even play the game?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Marluxia was more evil and sinister than Xemnas who really acted pathetic and weak. And yet, everyones only concern about Marluxia is his pink hair. It's like everything he did got completely ignored. Kind of like Sora in KH1 in a way.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
That is so true!
Everybody thinks oh Marluxia is that one guy with the long hair or who has the flowery weapon sythe or something! I mean, he and Larxene tried to betray the Organization! He killed off people (told Axel to kill Vexen) and didn't care if he hurt Namine! xppppp

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
<--- Defender of Marluxcia

Originally Posted by Reno-chan
>> Marluxia is a pansy =O i hate him..or her.... he/she was so annoying >_>

Marluxia...Pansy!? hmm let me check on that...Betray Org XII.....Was gonna kik axel ass....and was stronger then Xemnas..And found a power beyond Kingdom hearts ''The keyblade'' please explain to me in any way how he was ''Pansy''

He's a guy =.=

He was not annoying but the main bad guy of COM,how can he be annoying if he has to be the main bad guy =.=
Originally Posted by Dawning Twilight
oh geez what a surprise another group of people who hate Vexen.... i hate Marluxia pink and weak....

Wow i never knew pink would make a character weak.....Know this my friend if its anyone who has to be weak in Org XII it would be Xemnas...that freaking guy never has a different desire but KH. Marluxcia on the other hand has the true element ''Nature'' which means ''LIFE'',he also found the keyblade to be stronger then Kingdom hearts (this is true).

Vexen look like a deform asian woman! That long hair and mess up face,yet people point at Marluxcia cause of pink hair..its just a color! O_O

dont like Marluxia she looks like a girl come on

Come on?! Vexen looks like a girl...as a matter of fact i think everyone in Org XII is gay besides Marluxcia cause at least he had the only girl in the Org XII ~_^.

Everybody thinks oh Marluxia is that one guy with the long hair or who has the flowery weapon sythe or something! I mean, he and Larxene tried to betray the Organization! He killed off people (told Axel to kill Vexen) and didn't care if he hurt Namine! xppppp

This what Makes Marluxcia so different from Xemnas,he gives mercy to nobody even if its a little girl!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back