• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which character do you hate in CoM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwninator

Personally i found axel to be quite a bother throughout the game. He acted as a theiving coward and an unimpressive opponent in battle. Besides that, i only really found trouble with laxerene, in that she made for a good fight and an interesting character. I do not have hateful spite towards her, but a feeling of great satisfaction. Along with Marluxia she was in my opinion one of the best battles. Finally i stand by my oringinal statement of axel my least favoured of characters in the game.

pwninator

No, not at all i actually enjoyed vexen, he was one of the more intelligent members and had quite interesting characteristics about him. Axel in my opinion just didn't seem to play a prominate role in the storyline, and i felt as if he where only there to interfere with the main plot.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I liked Vexen cause he weilded ice. Also it was cool how he created the riku replica. Also I hated axel cause he killed Vexen. If Vexen lived then he could have made a Sora replica

Ramko

Saying you hate Marluxia because he looks homosexual isn't a very good reason. It's not a good reason at all. I didn't hate any of the characters. I thought some battles were annoying (Riku IV) but I didn't hate anyone. Hating a video game character is just as pointless as saying how hot one is.

I do have to agree with you. I mean, c'mon. It's japenese-made. Not to mention made by the square co. That's two marks for cross-dressing. Accept the feminism or wither away because your life will have no meaning w/out Kingdom Hearts!!LOL:thumbsup:

pwninator

I find this alligation of marluxia's sexuality based off of his hair color to be completely rediculous. Let's think about its shall we, if marluxia's hair were pink would people be calling him gay, i think not. If anyone were to be acting gay in the organization it would have to be either demyx or axel, for these reasons. Axel continuously uses the word icky, and has the code name of Flurry of Dancing Flames. Both Demyx and Axel are very skinny and feminine, I leave you at that.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Marluxia got on my nerves half the time as well as with Larxene. I didn't like them two characters but they're villains after all and they are out to annoy you, anyway.

Your such a goody goody,bad guys are freaking awesome. The two couple have yet to be the best Org member in Org 13 XDD

I find this alligation of marluxia's sexuality based off of his hair color to be completely rediculous. Let's think about its shall we, if marluxia's hair were pink would people be calling him gay, i think not. If anyone were to be acting gay in the organization it would have to be either demyx or axel, for these reasons. Axel continuously uses the word icky, and has the code name of Flurry of Dancing Flames. Both Demyx and Axel are very skinny and feminine, I leave you at that.

To tell you the truth,pink does not mean your gay...if you have rainbow color shirt or even a flag of rainbow colors..that means your gay. I think everyone in the Org is Gay besides Marluxcia cause he the only one that got the girl,thats Pimp Marluxcia ~_^

This also goes to all member who hate Marluxcia cause of the color of his hair or scythe,at least he HAD a girl and at least he stronger then Xemnas ;D.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
I don't understand why anyone should hate Marluxia cause he had a scythe. Scythes are awsome. I personally didn't think that any of the chatracters were gay.

its not the scythe its the color of the scythe,that give Marluxcia a first bad impression.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
I didn't think anything of the color of the scythe myself. Although I found it odd that he used flowers in his attacks, I didn't think that he was gay.

Whats so odd about the Nature elelment..........? : /

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Nature is an element,another proof i have is even the anime Naruto. The first Hokage mix water and earth it make Nature/Wood,it was said this ability made a forest the cover half of konoha..thats pretty big..and thats the power of Nature. Nature means ''Life'' either way 100 % means you control what lives.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
works for me. Anyway I wasn't sure when I first saw Vexen if he was a girl or a guy. It was until they referred to him as he that I knew. I didn't think that Vexen was gay though.

kh2punk

Website
www.khmachine.piczo.com
I hate Marluxia
I hate his pink hair, and his power
Flowers! Cmon who gets killed by flowers
We have to go around saying "Yeah, Sora got killed by flower pedals,"
His scythe is cool, but c'mon pink
everthing on him his pink!!

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
I hate Marluxia