• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character from ....will you want to see as a boss in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuOfDarkness

Oh yeah! Bahamut would be great!!

There's an idea. Maybe the summons will be a bit more FF style to obtain, where you have to bqttle them first (most of the time)

KHF

hmmmmm.......mayb antisora again. but this time, with antidonald and antigoofy, just to make the battle more challenging

Fullmetal Blade

kerobaroes said:
how about sora vs donald and goofy? how easy would that battle be? but amusing!
It'd be funny if that was in the game and Sora gets his butt kicked. I woud also like Inuyasha to be a boss.(he said anywhere, right?)

murney

i want to be able to fight wid all the ff characters there boss but to fight it would have to be ansem again he was boss to fight or rikku oh by the way im murney

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
murney you are ruining my thread with spam please PM kero if ya want to talk with him it is really anooying with you doing that im not saying you are noob cuz i dont know what you have done with this forum since you joined bt what u were saying in this forum was really not needed so please dont do that again

anyway sticking to my topic....
i would like to fight the vegnagun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back