• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character to chose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one will you pick first.

• Ventus

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 79 66.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus-Boy727

I was wondering which character I should chose. I think there are a few reasons for each person and eventually I'm going to play all of them but I can't decide which one and I want the best decision when I open the pacage.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
All I know for sure is I'm picking Terra first because:
1. He's the slowest and I don't wanna deal with that later.
2. He's my least favorite of the trio (I like him, just not as much as Aqua, and nowhere near as much as Ven).
3. It doesn't really matter, but as further justification, Nomura recommends him first anyways as it makes the story better.

I'm still trying to figure out if I should play as Ven second and Aqua last, or vice versa.

mattdyer0

Haha wow, it's dead even ATM. I'm going Ven first, since he apparently has the least amount of spoilers. I'll do Aqua next, then Terra last. I'm most interested in Terra and how he deals with the darkness inside him, so he's last for sure.
:)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh boy. Well, just choose whoever you like to start with. You can follow the the recommended order of TVA, but it's perfectly fine if you don't. Or you can choose them randomly, like drawing names from a hat, and the order you draw them out is the order you'll play the game in.

I'm starting out with Terra because out of the three, I'm looking forward to his scenario the most, and from what I've seen, it's also the most different from what we're used to, dealing with the villains and all that. And also because he's my favorite character of the three.

Marcus-Boy727

I don't exactly want to leave this to random occurancess. But I Think Terra is my least favorite, Ven is middle (all of those sora-like characters are), and I like the idea of a magic based character so Aqua's my favorite. I really like a Riku guy though...
Man, I wish you could play Vanitas when you beet the entire game.

FinalKingdmBlade

i'm gonna be going the recommended TVA route, thats what i did for the japanese version and i want to go the same route lol

Marcus-Boy727

I guess I'll probably will start with terra although I was thinking maybe ventus because he's like the main characters in the other games, you know start out with some familiarity.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
Go in the order in which the character counterparts arrive in destiny islands.
Terra's counterpart is Riku, and since Riku's older than Sora, he was on the island first.
Ven's counterpart is Sora, and Sora's younger than Riku, blah blah blah.
Aqua's counterpart is Kairi, and she arrived on the island from hollow bastion when the boys were young.
That's at least how I think about it, and it makes sense. So try playing it like that.

Marcus-Boy727

That sounds good. But still I so wish they put in vanitas as a secret character or something. It would be so awesome.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm going TVA because Terra is slow, a cutie, and I want to get as much Master Xehanort in the first 15 hours as possible. Retarded reasons but I can't be denied Nimoy in KH any longer. That and I find Terra the most interesting out of the three.

That sounds good. But still I so wish they put in vanitas as a secret character or something. It would be so awesome.

Why would you play as the "bad guy" of the game?

Kamichamadude

I would totally play as vanitas lol ^^
Anyway I'm most likely going to be terra first cause I despise slow characters and him as a person in general, get him outa the way and then deal with ventus cause no offense but I've had my fill of sora characters... Roxas,Xion,Sora there all the same flippin person o_O
Hahaha than I'll be Aqua to pwn the story with her magical abilities.
And then when I'm done I shall mainly play as Aqua in the Mirage Arena.

Last edited:

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
I agree with you, Marcus. I'm certain Vanitas would be fun to play as. Ya know, since his Keyblade is apparently winnable in the English version, a suit of armor that resembles his would be an awesome add-on for the Mirage Arena, at the very least.

I'm going in the Nomuran order, but for my own reasons. Terra is first because I'm partial to the Darkness, and since Riku isn't playable...
Ventus is second because my personal Element is Wind, and he's got the coolest final boss fight.
Aqua is last mainly because I'm not that much of a magic user. Playing as her will likely be difficult for me, so I'm saving her for last.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Ok, I remember the last time we had a thread like this that someone said the most epic/dramatic way to play it was either VAT or AVT. Who spoils the other the least, Ven or Aqua?

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Probably TVA. Depends how I feel. All I know is that Aqua spoils the shit out of Terra and Vens storys so I will play hers last regardless.

By the way, Terra is better than everything in KH so yeah

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
How many threads have there been about this? 500?

Anyway, TN said the recommended TVA, because that was the order they wrote the scenarios, and there are less instances of scenarios spoiling one another. In fact, I can't think of a time it is spoiled if you do it this way.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
aqua is last it makes the most snese she the last to leave the castle
she the last to fight xheanort and the last person fate to be revealed and the secret ending wont make sesn if you dont use her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back