• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Character to chose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one will you pick first.

• Ventus

Votes: 32 26.9%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 19.3%
  • Terra

Votes: 79 66.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3bode989

<P>Well il Chose Ven cus His the Fastest and The Youngest but that dont mean That i dont Terra and Aqua i like them...

Well just like Ven said:My Friends are My and Im Thiers!!! ;D

Last edited:

3bode989

Every One Got His Way Of Playing huh??
newfrench5.jpg

HUGE!!!!!!!!!!

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm going to choose Terra first. I remember the order playing it was TVA. Thats how I will get the story. So I'm going to choose him first plus he one of my favorite.
Actually, Terra spoils Ven's story quite a bit, so I would suggest VTA.

Ven doesn't spoil anything, Terra spoils Ven, and Aqua slightly spoils Ven's, so in this way no one spoils anyone else. Seriously, Terra's story hardcore spoils Ven's story, so I would highly suggest doing Ven's story before Terra's. I know TVA is recommended and all, but it doesn't make near as much sense as VTA. Plus, with VTA, there's always a bit of suspense because you (like Ven), don't actually know what Terra is doing in the worlds. If you get Terra's story first, you kinda get the "don't worry about it, Ven, he's fine" feeling when Ven is desperately searching for Terra.

For those like me who are spoiled:MX literally tells Terra exactly what Ven is and how he came to exist. This ruins Ven's story almost completely. And Aqua and Ven share an ending, so in Aqua's ending you will know exactly how Ven ends up, though you won't quite understand why.

That's my 2 cents. I don't have a PSP, so I can't play it myself, but I really want to stress how much better VTA is than TVA. Honestly, TVA is probably the worst way to play if all you care about is story.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Actually, Terra spoils Ven's story quite a bit, so I would suggest VTA.

Ven doesn't spoil anything, Terra spoils Ven, and Aqua slightly spoils Ven's, so in this way no one spoils anyone else. Seriously, Terra's story hardcore spoils Ven's story, so I would highly suggest doing Ven's story before Terra's. I know TVA is recommended and all, but it doesn't make near as much sense as VTA. Plus, with VTA, there's always a bit of suspense because you (like Ven), don't actually know what Terra is doing in the worlds. If you get Terra's story first, you kinda get the "don't worry about it, Ven, he's fine" feeling when Ven is desperately searching for Terra.

For those like me who are spoiled:MX literally tells Terra exactly what Ven is and how he came to exist. This ruins Ven's story almost completely. And Aqua and Ven share an ending, so in Aqua's ending you will know exactly how Ven ends up, though you won't quite understand why.

That's my 2 cents. I don't have a PSP, so I can't play it myself, but I really want to stress how much better VTA is than TVA. Honestly, TVA is probably the worst way to play if all you care about is story.

Aqua doesn't even really slightly spoil Vens. It spells alot. It also spoils quite a bit of Terras too. See my posto n the last page.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
Aqua doesn't even really slightly spoil Vens. It spells alot. It also spoils quite a bit of Terras too. See my posto n the last page.
True, but you still don't quite understand what has happened in Aqua's scenario besides the Eraqus thing, so even VAT is better than TVA (the crappy Nomura way to play). TVA is one of the worst possible ways to play. The only way worse than it is ATV.

So VTA is still the best possible order. Aqua's scenario is last, for the last episode (is this considered spoilers?) and because she spoils Terra. Terra is after Ven, because Terra spoils Ven. Ven is first, because he spoils nothing and has more tension if you don't know what Terra is doing.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
True, but you still don't quite understand what has happened in Aqua's scenario besides the Eraqus thing, so even VAT is better than TVA (the crappy Nomura way to play). TVA is one of the worst possible ways to play. The only way worse than it is ATV.

So VTA is still the best possible order. Aqua's scenario is last, for the last episode (is this considered spoilers?) and because she spoils Terra. Terra is after Ven, because Terra spoils Ven. Ven is first, because he spoils nothing and has more tension if you don't know what Terra is doing.

Even if that is so, it doesn't change the fact that he is like that. Still a huge spoiler that should first be seen in his scenario..

I guess VTA is alright.

Wheels

Just another update on the Kingdom Hearts FB page poll, it's now at 28% Ven and 36% each for Aqua and Terra. Veeeery different to the poll here

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Just another update on the Kingdom Hearts FB page poll, it's now at 28% Ven and 36% each for Aqua and Terra. Veeeery different to the poll here

I'm very shocked Ventus is so low. I'm not shocked Aqua is tied for first though, I think she might be the overall favorite.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I'm gonna pick VTA, because acording to skyfox's and The Light's argument, Terra spoils alot of Ven's story and Aqua's last cause I don't like her that mutch lol

Wheels

I'm very shocked Ventus is so low. I'm not shocked Aqua is tied for first though, I think she might be the overall favorite.

Well, I guess it's because of the whole TVA recommendation for Terra and Aqua, well, she has boobs XD Just kidding, I guess her popularity is because of being the third female playable character? She was quite popular in Japan too, wasn't she? I expected Ven to be higher as well, due to his lookalike status.

kupo1121

Awards
Well, I guess it's because of the whole TVA recommendation for Terra and Aqua, well, she has boobs XD Just kidding, I guess her popularity is because of being the third female playable character? She was quite popular in Japan too, wasn't she? I expected Ven to be higher as well, due to his lookalike status.

Not only that...she is the first playable character to have her own storyline. Xion and Larxene were involved in the story but you could not play as them during the story but instead only a multiplayer feature, nor did you see anything from their perspective outside of the secret reports.

Wheels

Not only that...she is the first playable character to have her own storyline. Xion and Larxene were involved in the story but you could not play as them during the story but instead only a multiplayer feature, nor did you see anything from their perspective outside of the secret reports.

True that. And I'm sure she's popular with female gamers, kinda like Julia Gillard with female voters XD

AAAAAAAAAANNNDDD it's official. On the FB poll, Aqua has now overtaken Terra

kupo1121

Awards
True that. And I'm sure she's popular with female gamers, kinda like Julia Gillard with female voters XD

AAAAAAAAAANNNDDD it's official. On the FB poll, Aqua has now overtaken Terra

I'm guessing those people don't keep up with what Nomura says...not saying people have too...but it seems a lot of people are biased towards what he says (as seen on these forums), since well over half of use are doing TVA.

Wheels

I'm guessing those people don't keep up with what Nomura says...not saying people have too...but it seems a lot of people are biased towards what he says (as seen on these forums), since well over half of use are doing TVA.

Oh no, there are a lot of people saying they're doing TVA. There are people saying you won't get the Last Episode unless you do TVA, there are people going YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU DON'T DO TVA CAUSE NOMURA SAID SO sort of thing, and lots of people are thinking the Last Episode is the end of Aqua's story, not a seperate piece. You cop a lot of flack if you try and agrue on the FB fan pages, at least here the conversation is intelligent and well informed. There's quite a few at the moment saying that the NA Secret Boss is DEFINITELY Ansem the Wise, because he appears in the cloak in the secret ending

kupo1121

Awards
^ That is why I would love to go on FB...I hate when people are ignorant and I think this community could really teach the people on FB a lot...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh no, there are a lot of people saying they're doing TVA. There are people saying you won't get the Last Episode unless you do TVA, there are people going YOU'RE AN IDIOT IF YOU DON'T DO TVA CAUSE NOMURA SAID SO sort of thing, and lots of people are thinking the Last Episode is the end of Aqua's story, not a seperate piece. You cop a lot of flack if you try and agrue on the FB fan pages, at least here the conversation is intelligent and well informed. There's quite a few at the moment saying that the NA Secret Boss is DEFINITELY Ansem the Wise, because he appears in the cloak in the secret ending

That's a shitload of ignorance right there. It's shocking. Thank god there's a screenshot that totally fits the occassion.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I'm going to play in this order, AVT. Based on what I read here, that is the best order, besides..I already spoiled the whole game for myself, so the story doesn't really matter. I think Terra should be played last for anyone who hasn't spoiled the game for themselves,and according to skyfoxx, it's more enjoyable that way. (and he's NEVER wrong) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back