• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which characters would you like to see in future KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TehSoulCookie

I wanna see pixar characters, and definatly Journey to Atlantis, and other disney characters. Oh, and also more of the original characters, like TAV, Org. XIII, Namine, Olette, Hayner, Pence, and others.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
@KingdomSoul333:

I believe that they will definitely appear in the next games. Would love to see Leon walking together with Rinoa, and he didn't mind her calling his real name, Squall.

I think both of them are part of the committee and both live in Radiant Garden but they didn't appear in KH2, possibly they on the other locations of RG, trying their best to restore the areas and at the KH2 credits, Rinoa sent her letter to Leon about their progress over there and how she is doing.

Riku Fan1415

Yeah I pretty much just want Axel and Roxas. It kills me that my two fave characters cease to exist now.

Technically, only Axel no longer exists. Roxas still exists, albeit inside Sora, but he didn't "die".

As for me, I think I speak for many (or at least I hope so) when I say I'd like to see Kairi AS A HEROINE, NOT A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS---AGAIN!!!! Seriously, Nomura, what is the point of giving Kairi the Keyblade in KHII and having Aqua choose Kairi as her successor if all Kairi does is say to Sora, "Hurry back" (Black Points, secret ending of BBS)!?

Other characters? Well, I'd like to see Rinoa and Squall together, just because of Squall's letter during the KHII credits with the butterfly. I'd also like to see Cloud beat Sephiroth and come back to Tifa. Also, given Zack's age during BBS, which is ten years prior to KHI....that would make him about the same age as Aerith, wouldn't it? So, I'd like to see Zack return, pair up with Aerith, maybe. And I'd REALLY like to see Riku get a girl (seriously, Sora gets Kairi, Roxas gets Namine, poor Xion has to die...), and the final item on my checklist:

An epic boss battle against a (NON-OPTIONAL, STORYLINE-BASED) Final Fantasy villain BESIDES Sephiroth. I think it would be cool to go against Maester Seymour, maybe fight the gargantuan Anima? Or maybe go up against Vegnagun! Ooh, or FFXII's Undying (Now THAT would be cool! Who else wants to see FFXII in KH?)

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I want Sephiroth to show up. Cloud, not really, but you really can't have one without the other, so...and I want to find out what this deal is with their side story...

All of the Org members. Xemnas is bound to make an appearance in KH3, considering KH3 will most likely be SRK saving TVA...and Terra=Apprentice Xehanort = Xemnas.... Especially Axel. I miss him. ;n;

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Characters I want to show up/return are Vanitas, Lulu, Tifa, Aqua, Ven, and somebodies of Org. members whos real names we don't know yet, plus Lea and Isa.

Riku Fan1415

I want Sephiroth to show up. Cloud, not really, but you really can't have one without the other, so...and I want to find out what this deal is with their side story...

All of the Org members. Xemnas is bound to make an appearance in KH3, considering KH3 will most likely be SRK saving TVA...and Terra=Apprentice Xehanort = Xemnas.... Especially Axel. I miss him. ;n;

Well, Xemnas won't appear; he's dead, or rather, wiped from inexistence. We WILL see the COMPLETE Xehanort however, as both his Heartless and Nobody are gone, so all that's left is to free Terra from MX's control.

Ness

Kratos from God of War. But that'll never happen.

I would want to see Roxas and Axel as there own people and as friends. Also, if Vincent from FFVII and Tidus should have more of a role and look more mature rather than the kid he looks like in KH. And in Disney, some hot new princesses.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
i want genesis ff7cc baltheir,vaan,basch,fran ff12 adult zack ,angeal weiss vincent and to be able to play as eraques

And just for riku lets get sora's mum {can anyone guess wat thats from}

Riku Fan1415

^ Yeah, I'd like to see adult Zack come to Radiant Garden, see Aerith, maybe have a side story of how they were best friends in Radiant Garden, but then Zack went away to seek his fortune (I know it's cliche) at Olympus Coliseum. He returns to find Radiant Garden in ruins, overtaken by Maleficent. The two then finally reunite, and we could learn where Zack's been all these years!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Original
Vanitas to join forces with Maleficent & Pete, forming a counter-party to SDG.

Final Fantasy
Quintis as the DI school teacher
Garland/Chaos in OC

Disney
Most of this should be posted in the world thread, so I'll just say Cruella De Vil as an entrepreneur in Radiant Garden.

tacochance

KH: TAV, RAX, and more Kairi, we don't see her much, that's why people hate her, her character isn't developed enough, if we make her appear as often as Riku then people might like her,
Final Fantasy: Lightning from FF:XIII, (Please, I REALLY wanna see her!) more Tidus, more Cloud, no more pussy "SEPHIROTH IS MY DARKNESS BLELEBLEH AND I WANNA KILL HIM," HahahahaNO. -_- Make him more badass, and more main like Leon, and asfar as Leon goes, call him by his real name, Squall, and bring in Rinoa, give him someone he can be more friendly with. Have Yuffie hang out with SDG more, or bring in Kairi, Kairi and Yuffie could be great friends. Cut out Sephiroth. He serves no purpose plotwise other than pissing off Cloud and Tifa. But Tifa should appear more, and Aeris too. And add a few more FF chars in Disney worlds, like Jecht, Vincent Valentine, Barret, and Zidane, are all chars that I'd like to see in Disney Worlds, hell, I just wanna see them somewhere in the games
Disney:Toy Story chars in a Toy Story world, Quazimodo from Hunchback of Notradame, MOAR MULAN! 8D More Port Royal, we have the rest of the movies to add to to that world, Lilo from Lilo and Stitch, give us a world for that one, more Halloween town chars! <3333 And A Narnia world with the chars from The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe, I know it's unlikely cuz Disney lost the license to the series, but we can hope.

Dross263

I'd like to see Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII, and if she appears with Aqua that would be just perfect, world? hmmm... I dunno, Castle of Dreams maybe?

Crisis Core FFVII Spoiler:

Also Zack and Genesis, but I don't think that's possible because the both died, but it'd be cool to see them back on KH

P.S: First post ;)

Last edited:

tacochance

I'd like to see Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII, and if she appears with Aqua that would be just perfect, world? hmmm... I dunno, Castle of Dreams maybe?

P.S: First post ;)

Lightning and Aqua would kick ass together! And btw, is that quote in your siggy from "The Unquiet Grave"?

State

Awards
Galanth Dysley/Barthandelus just because he's da shit!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back