• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Disney characters will you pair with your favorite character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Xion and Oswald, the forgotten ones.

Kairi, Minnie, and Daisy, the "needs something to do" team.

Vanitas, Maleficent, Pete, dark mirrors to SDG.

Bandana Lady's party+Duck Tales cast, the misadventures club.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Oh the possibilities are endless.

Roxas and Little Chef/Remy. Two characters who went on to become more then what they were born into. Remy became more then just a common rat, and Roxas went on to be more then just a Nobody. Both live in Twilight Town too! Another character would be Buzz Lightyear, since both Roxas and Buzz denied their existences as a Nobody and toy and came to accept it.

Xion is a interesting one. Her character is so bloated with her own lore she can connect/pair with several Disney characters! To piggyback off @palizinhas and @MATGSY with their choices of Stitch, Webby, and Oswald, I would also add in Pinocchio, Tron, Sally, Baymax, any artificially created Disney or Pixar character. But the one I would really love to see her team up with is Hector from Coco. Imagine these two singing "Remember Me" together it's perfect.

Namine and Rapunzel. Both locked away and used for their powers. Honestly I'm disappointed they didn't make the connection in KH3, they even had Marluxia there too.

Terra, Hercules, the Beast. Honestly I would just love to see Terra team with big strong partners like these two. Terra wants to be a Keyblade Master like Hercules wanted to be a true hero. And Beast? I just thought he'd look cool with them.

Axel and Jack Sparrow. Two smooth talking, charismatic trouble makers who ultimately do the right thing. The banter these two could have.

Kairi and Disney Princesses. A easy one. Have the Disney Princesses teach her how to properly use her light powers.

I'll try and think of some for other characters like Aqua later if I can.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xehanort and Goliath. I feel like he’s really the only Disney hero that Xehanort could be around realistically. There would be a lot of book recommendations between them lol

Riku and Cassandra from Tangled: The Series is a good combo. Both can commiserate on being brief villains who almost ruin the lives of their friends because of jealousy and probably very repressed gay feelings.

Kysoorg

Awards
Sora - Mickey Mouse :)
Digging a little deeper into the creation of Kingdom Hearts, I learned something interesting.
Sora's clothing style was made with Mickey Mouse in mind, so Sora, like Mickey Mouse, wears red shorts, white gloves and large yellow boots, according to Nomura, this was a consequence of Square's unfulfilled desire to make Mickey the main character. Nomura added a tail as he thought Sora would fit in better with the Disney setting, but removed it to avoid Sora's resemblance to Final Fantasy IX protagonist Zidane Tribal. After talking with the Disney side, Nomura redesigned Sora's appearance and completed it overnight.

D

Deleted member 246005

Leon and Mickey- they also felt like they had a history.

Roxas and the Two Callaberos- they are Donald's friends in the short film 3 Callaberos. So it would be fun if they teamed up.

Isa and Max Goof, PJ etc- Isa feels like a guy that lives in the past. So he could get nostalgia from being with Max and his friends.

Aqua and Mal from Disenchanted- Aqua is qualified to be a Keyblade master. So reaching out to Mal would be a challenge. Plus they aren't that far apart in age so Aqua gets to be a teen for once.

Terra and Cinderella- I ship it.

Riku and Moana- same as above but they leave their homes and returned changed characters. So it good way to chart Riku's development as a character.

Yozara and Kuzco- he's a more serious teen than Sora. So he needs more comedic worlds.

Ven and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit- Oswald felt like a grumpy guy in Epic Mickey 2. So he felt like a good foil for Ven's cheeriness.

Xion with Wreck it Ralph and Wall-e- Coded and Days felt like poor explorations of replicas and the Data Realm. This is a chance to do it better.

Namine and Merida- Namine felt like someone with low self esteem. So Merida felt like a good foil.

Last edited by a moderator:

HakaishinChampa

Awards
Kairi & Pluto

Ven & Stitch

Aqua & Minnie (Riku has Mickey, sorry Aqua)

Vanitas & Maleficent

Roxas, Max and Uncle Scrooge

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Xion with Joy and Sadness.
Ventus with Marlin and Dory.
Aqua with Cinderella.
Kairi with Ariel and Rapunzel.

Back