• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which drive form has the coolest combo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which drive do you think has the coolest air and ground combo?

• Valor

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Wisdom

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Master

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Final

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Anti

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath of Roxas

I like the valor form combo too. But the other form combos look really cool.(especially final). I like the master form combo alot because of the finisher but i dont see alot of people talking about that form

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Hmm..... as one who's played the game, I say Master. Valor's second. Final's third. Wisdom... doesn't really have combos. Anti is really unpredictable and as fast as Final. But I still go with Master.

Wrath of Roxas

I like the final form one too. The ground finisher his keyblades are like creating a tornado and the air finisher i think is the with his keyblades turning sparkley

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
eek!!! i meant to vote anti but i voted final by accident :(
but final form has some kewl combos...this is a good way to constantly play with Drive:
go to olympus coliseum
enter a cup WITHOUT donald and goofy
if you'll notice, using magic and combos makes your drive go up WAAY more than usual (the same with getting hit)

Wrath of Roxas

roxas99 said:
eek!!! i meant to vote anti but i voted final by accident :(
but final form has some kewl combos...this is a good way to constantly play with Drive:
go to olympus coliseum
enter a cup WITHOUT donald and goofy
if you'll notice, using magic and combos makes your drive go up WAAY more than usual (the same with getting hit)
No I havent noticed that. I just made this thread out of curiousity i didnt actually import the game. But i have watched a bunch of trailers and gameplay vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back