• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which faction are you joining?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Upon starting the game, players are able to choose one of five factions (Anguis, Ursus, Leopardus, Vulpes, Unicornis) to fight for in the battle for the Light, otherwise known as "Lux."

So, KHInsider, what is your faction going to be?

Anguis -
Anguis.png

Ursus -
Ursus.png

Leopardus -
Leopardus.png

Vulpes -
Vulpes.png

Unicornis -
Unicornis.png

And why did you choose this faction?

Last edited by a moderator:

Silent hero_

Awards
I chose the freaking awesome cobra (fraction Anguis). I 'dunno why I picked it but my attention was immediately drawn to it. I think it was the blue color, lol. It's kinda funny that I chose the cobra, because I HATE snakes.

Are these creatures now our leaders or sth? Or are they only mascots for the teams?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I chose the freaking awesome cobra (fraction Anguis). I 'dunno why I picked it but my attention was immediately drawn to it. I think it was the blue color, lol. It's kinda funny that I chose the cobra, because I HATE snakes.

Are these creatures now our leaders or sth? Or are they only mascots for the teams?

Just mascots as far as I can tell.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The guy in the white robe with the mask is the leader, I think.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I chose Vulpes for the beta but I'm most definitely going to go for Anguis or Unicornis when the game is officially out.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm on Unicornis

because that unicorn is totally Joshua from TWEWY

YOU CAN'T DENY IT

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Since there doesn't seem to be a real difference among them I might just pick one at random. "Eeny-meeny-miny-THAT ONE!"

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I chose the wolf looking one;) It just really seemed to call to me, ya know? And since I pretty much am Arya Stark in real life... Anyway, I might end up changing my team when this comes out in the states (maybe to the cat, so I can be "The Cat of the Canals"), but for now I'm team Vulpes all the way:)

DefiantHeart

Awards
I finally was able to get on it just now, lol. Geez, it was so confusing, I just randomly pressed buttons and somehow succeeded...XD Anyways, chose Vulpes since out of them all, it looked the least demonic. XD

Youniquee

Awards
Seems like most people ended up choosing Vulpes...for different reasons lol I chose it too, because the colour scheme was pretty xD

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I chose randomly and got Anguis. :3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I picked Anguis for my character. My faction leader was wearing a white robe with a snake mask.

TinyZo

I'm wondering about the keyblades of each faction leader because I haven't heard much about it. Mine (Ursus) had a large keyblade that resembled one that Terra would use that ended in a large crescent at the teeth. Did the other's have the same, or...??

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm picking Unicornis, it's not getting enough love~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm wondering about the keyblades of each faction leader because I haven't heard much about it. Mine (Ursus) had a large keyblade that resembled one that Terra would use that ended in a large crescent at the teeth. Did the other's have the same, or...??

Each leader has a unique Keyblade! They're pretty interesting~

Lenneth

Awards
I'm on the Vulpes...Hey if anyone is still online whats this advent time?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's how long your team has to take down the darkside. It's basically a faction Vs. faction event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back