• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Final fantasy character do you think is Destiny Islands mayor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is Destiny Islands mayor

• Mayor Domino FF7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mayor Dobe/ Mayor Flo FF8

• Deputy Mayor Hart FF7

• Reeve Tuesti FF7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alexxio M.

Awards
Hi everyone I was making a list of all the known and implied final fantasy characters in kh and noticed that the Destiny islands part of the list was pretty short. Then I remembered that Kairi was adopted by the mayor of Destiny islands and figured that if he or she ever got a reveal he or she would likely be a final fantasy character. Due to my lack of knowledge of final fantasy though I thought it be wise to ask you all what character do you think is Destiny Islands mayor. Votes for other characters that aren’t listed on the poll are welcome all you need to do is post the characters name with the acronym for the game they originated from and the reason why you picked them. They don’t need to have the mayor title in game they just have to be someone who’s a leader of a community, prominent group, organization or organization branch. Please keep it to characters designed by or from non spin-off or remake games including characters designed by Tetsuya Nomura and this goes without saying but please only suggest protagonists or neutral characters. I look forward to all of your responses and hope you all have fun 😊

Last edited:
Back