• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Final Mix did you like the best

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Final Mix is the best in your opinion?

• Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Umm.. ive sort of never played Final Mix

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II hands down

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wii.red24

So i've been playing Kingdom Hearts final mix I and II, both of them recently and i was thinking to myself these are kickass games with tons of extras and bonuses but i was wanting to know which game u thought was the best Kingdom Hearts Final Mix the original or Kingdom Hearts Final Mix II

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
My favorite is-NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER MADE IT INTO MY LIFE! T~T

BbS has a FM too btw. Just from what I've seen/heard KH2FM looks the most interesting imo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
II because the Final Mix is the proper version of the game that should have been released.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've never had a chance to play these but I'm assuming Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix because it had the most extras.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Never played any since I don't like to import RPGs since they tend to be text-heavy. Plus overriding the PS2 region protection takes a bit more effort than I care to put in. Also I wouldn't want to emulate them either since 1, I'm not a big fan of emulation and 2, emulating PS2 games would probably be a drag. Especially on my computer.

II has the most extra features and basically, what Chaser said. So I'd probably say that one is the best if I played them.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Chaser

I'll give you a move pumped up version, but it was still lacking in many areas to justify a re-purchase well for me at least.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I only have the second one :p The first one barely has enough content to rebuy it imo. We got a decent amount of the "added" content in the English version as it was.

Also, like others have pointed out BBS has a FM, too. Which I am thinking about buying :p

Shinjuku

Entrapment
@ Sora2016

That is also true the only real highlight of FM for KH1 is the Xemnas battle and the two extra keyblades don't even remember the rest of the differences.

Oh well the fight with Cloud v. Sephy.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Haven't been able to play any of them, but I'd say 2 because it had the most extras. BBSFM also had some great extra boss fights in Armor of the Master, and No Heart.

venomblade

#2, with all the new content and boss fights, I really wish I'd have gotten to experience it when it came out, and not many years later after waiting for the english patch.

wii.red24

My favorite Final Mix so far has been Final Mix II it has so much more compared to what Final mix one has to offer as for BBS Final Mix i haven't played that one yet however it looks great, and i should have posted it as an option on the poll but it slipped my mind srry guys.

J'adore

Website
www.unimaginablebastard.tumblr.com
BritSpears-Big-Shock.gif

I was oblivious to a BBS FM because I have been engrossed in University work for so long and only just joined the site.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
@ Chaser

I'll give you a move pumped up version, but it was still lacking in many areas to justify a re-purchase well for me at least.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that Nomura said II FM+ was the full, complete version of the game and that the extras weren't put into the original release because of time constraints. That's why I said it is the proper version of the game(and it actually is *laughs*)

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Originally Posted By Chaser

Actually, I'm pretty sure that Nomura said II FM+ was the full, complete version of the game and that the extras weren't put into the original release because of time constraints. That's why I said it is the proper version of the game(and it actually is *laughs*)

Although it may be a proper version what I'm really trying to say is proper version or not FM2 didn't justify me to re-purchase it I did want to play it at one point, and if they ever release a HD collection hopefully with all FM versions of every game I might.

ultraboard101

Final Mix II without a doubt! fighting the organization members alone was worth it. Think about it guys, that 12 extra battles, the insanely hard Terra fight, extra keyblades, Org 13 heartless, Playable roxas battle (which he KICKED MY ASS BTW the first few times) A nice handful of new cutsceens that promote more story growth, a new drive form, the ability to replay the already implicated org 13 fights over and over, and also something alot of people not realize is they actually added MUCH more detailed character models for FM2. The funny part is i never felt compled to buy it or play it since all the text is in JAP, but once i heard about the english patch, i went into overdrive mode to beat it and enjoy the new extras. Totally worth it.

The thing with final mix 1, which a dabbled with in the past is, there arent enough new features to keep you wanting to come back. The only reason it was made is because after the original jap release for the non final mix version of KH1, we got quite a few extras in the english release that japan didnt get. You can kinda think of this as a final mix version although not labeled as such. Thats why it was necessary to make Final Mix 1. It gave JAP what we had PLUS a lil extra which made it worth development. From a US standpoint, there aren't enough extras since we already experienced most them in our initial release.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix hands down.
Organisation fights were pretty boss, not to mention the extra cut scenes and what not, very fulfilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back