• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which form (will/did) you choose first?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight power

Near the start of kh2 you go up to the wizards tower and you get to choose which form you want first (brave/wisdom) and then you get (wisdrom/brave) at timeless river later on.

My questions is what drive would YOU choose first and WHY?

I put this in spoiler because some people my not wanted to know where you get the drives

Wrath of Roxas

Read Xaldins walkthrough you get BRAVE first Regardless of anything you do you get BRAVE and their is no way to get wisdom first i dont know where he got his info.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Wrath of Roxas said:
Read Xaldins walkthrough you get BRAVE first Regardless of anything you do you get BRAVE and their is no way to get wisdom first i dont know where he got his info.
no thats wrong you can ask people who got the game some got wisdom first and other got valor first.................it depends on what you choose

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
actually ive played kh2 many times now (from the beggining 2 mystery tower)

AND AS A TEST, it seems that you can only get valor because YOU...GET...VALOR...IN...A...CUTSCENE and they cant modify cutscenes

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
roxas99 said:
actually ive played kh2 many times now (from the beggining 2 mystery tower)

AND AS A TEST, it seems that you can only get valor because YOU...GET...VALOR...IN...A...CUTSCENE and they cant modify cutscenes
no you get valor or wisdom depending on what you choose in the awakening and the beggining of the game.......ask other people who have the game......ask myinnerfred.............ask around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back