• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which game is more challenging? 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is more challenging?

• Kingdom Hearts

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts: Re: Chain of Memories

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
COM was pretty hard cause of the cards and stuff. I never really got sleights down... eh.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
CoM's battle system made sense on the Gameboy but on the PS2 in Re:Com is was just Awkward and Hard.
I choose Re:CoM

Apollo

Silver Member
I thought Kingdom Hearts:Final Mix was the hardest. I had trouble just fighting normal heartless.

Deny93

i think kingdom hearts1 is the hardest. The controls are hard if you started kingdom hearts 2 first.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
I'd say Re:Chain of Memories. After being used to the GBA's controls for 4 years, you kind of get attached to those. I've had this game for almost a year and I'm still not fully adjusted to the controls.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I found Days to be the hardest. I havn't played RE:CoM yet but I didn't find the GBA version all that hard.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
So far, Re: CoM has been a lot harder for me than KH1. Man, I should of started it on Normal mode. Almost everyone of the Organization/ Ruplica battles has been a pain in the ass, so far. I've died at least 3-4 times on all of them except Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back