• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which game is more challenging?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which is more challenging?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiax

Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2?

Personally, I think KH1. The controls were harder to master than the ones in KH2. Also, you used items slower in KH1. That sucked.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

How is KH2 even up there to be more challenging?

Tiax

∞;4640113 said:

How is KH2 even up there to be more challenging?

I'm pretty sure SOME people had trouble with it. My cousin couldn't beat Xigbar, and I called her the Queen of Video Games. =/

Awards
Pfft, Nothing was hard for me in KH 2 when I got to sephiroth I was like "Finally a challenge! And yet I kicked his emo moma's boy ass no problem.

Game is still fun though.

H

Haxon

What kind of question is this?

Its a known fact that KH2 is too easy.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
The question isn't which is more challenging.

The question is which is challenging.

The answer is KH1. Ridiculously easy.

slmcknett

The only bosses that were somewhat challenging in KH2 where Xaldin, Demyx and maybe the Groundshaker. Demyx because of his Dancing Water attack and Xaldin because of his "Face-of-Despair" Wind-Lance-Dragon attack thing. I just hated the Groundshaker in general because it was such a pain in the ass to get onto it and Simba never helped. But, honestly, KH1 was pretty hard at first; especially since you get so frustrated over watching the cutscenes over and over again after you lose. I swear, I hated the Maleficent and Riku/Ansem fights just because of that sole reason. I really wish that it had a Skip Scene feature like the other games did.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
KH1 was harder than KH2, for one the worlds where bigger in 1 and the heartless and the bosses where harder, proud mode on 1 was way harder than it is on 2.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
KH1 was obviously more difficult. KH2 had no sense of difficulty at all, unless you're playing critical mode, now that's another story, it's still easy but you take way too much damage, so technically it's still not challenging, it's about being careful.

Rix

:)
Awards
Definately KH1. Everything about KH1 was more difficult than KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back