• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which game is the best?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraox

I haven"t played KH2 yet but between KH and Com I would say KH I mean Still today it is my favorite game at else till KH2 came out WHICH IS MARCH 2006!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Don't worry people I have a feeling time is going to fly!...we only have three more months of waiting!! :)

Soraox

Yeah wegot 3 more months i'm just getting of those people who played it beated and saying how cool it is its driving me crazy:mad:

But i can wait 3 more months:)

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
haven't played kh2 (will soon-import)...but definetely kh2. *kisses roxas* I LOVE ROXAS!
(sorry it's just i so LOVE roxas he's balancing between my likeness for sora)

sorarocks

Soraox said:
Yeah wegot 3 more months i'm just getting of those people who played it beated and saying how cool it is its driving me crazy:mad:

But i can wait 3 more months:)

lol! square's delayed it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!EVERYONE WHO HAS THE GAME SAYS ITS COOL!!!!

calm down....calm down...

Soraox

sorarocks said:
lol! square's delayed it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many times.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!EVERYONE WHO HAS THE GAME SAYS ITS COOL!!!!

calm down....calm down...

YEAH I KNOW AND ROXAS99 why dont just marry roxas

Kingdom_Sora2

I think KH2 is gonna be the best by far, it has improvements on every part of KH1 from what iv seen.
I can't wait untill the launch in March i am just counting the minutes.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
KH2........better...............never played it before but i think it will better than KH1........plus it will be a lot longer.........sweet!

K

Kairi_MAX

Your lucky!!! I live in england so I have to wait a ong time. Possible till next December. Anyway, the best must be Chain of Memories! Its also the saddest. CoM rules!!!!!!!!!!

K

Kairi_MAX

Just because KH2 is new doesn't mean its going to be good. And I'm not saying its not good!!!!

Soraox

Kairi_MAX said:
Just because KH2 is new doesn't mean its going to be good. And I'm not saying its not good!!!!

Im just saying ITs going to be good Japan loved and they open the game store at 7:00 am and they only hat for the bedt games plus some other thing where coming out round the lauch of KH2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back