• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which group is BEtter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
The Unknowns definetely (as he sits there wondering if there's ever gonna be a poll for this topic ?!?!?!?!?!)

KHF

disney.
i mean cmon, u cant look down on disney cause they aren't as cool as the other two groups. it's not like they're weaker then the other two. i remember gettin my butt whooped when i fought the dragon maleficent. i thought the final fantasy and organization members were a little bit easier, or was it just me who got killed 6-9 by the dragon?

but if ur talkin bout the better group(not referring to their fighting skills), then the organization, cause.....well......they're COOL!!!

Ellusion Revived

El Mariachi
If all 3 groups went head-to-head, Id say the org would come out on top just because they would destroy all FF and Disney characters!!!

overdrive

Orienter
if werew talking about the strongest group id go with the disney people because well they seem to always defeayt their enemies and the koolest group would be the organization and my personal fav would be ff(final fantasy rocks!!!)
but to answer your question id say disney because well ya bosses like ursula(big form) and drgn malificent were exceptionally hard and the rest of the bosses didnt quite compare(including sephiroth he is sooooooo easy i beat him at lvl 59 i donno y he gives people such a hard time all u gotta do for him is dodge hs attack and then attack.....easy...:p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back