• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which Keyblade armor is your favorite among the Wayfinder trio?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Terra's armor. I really like the yellow and red color scheme and the rabbit like ears of the helmet. And it left a big impression on me after the Lingering Will boss fight in KH2 final mix.

Eraqus' Samurai themed armor is also a favorite of mine

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I never liked the armor. Too Power Rangers for me. But if I had to pick one of the three, I'd go with Terra's, but I admit it's really just for the POV behind him in the final boss fight of BbS, lol. The armor makes him look way more muscled than he actually is; the helmet makes me think of dog ears or a rabbit maybe?

Soldier

Awards
I never liked the armor. Too Power Rangers for me. But if I had to pick one of the three, I'd go with Terra's, but I admit it's really just for the POV behind him in the final boss fight of BbS, lol. The armor makes him look way more muscled than he actually is; the helmet makes me think of dog ears or a rabbit maybe?
The prongs on Terra's helmet actually remind me more of Jackals than anything else.

As for me, I'm going to have to go with Ventus. I don't know if its just the shape, but his helmet always makes me think of dragons. Maybe it's intentional?

Foxycian

Awards
As for me, I'm going to have to go with Ventus. I don't know if its just the shape, but his helmet always makes me think of dragons. Maybe it's intentional?
I agree! His helmet sorta looks like rathalos’s head.

It’s alright, to each their own opinion, I think the armors look cool overall.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Of the Wayfinder Trio, Terra's. Mainly because of Lingering Will's iconic status, it looks cool enough. But I've never been that attached to the Keyblade Armor. Aqua's is decent looking, though I don't really like Ventus's that much. Personally I find them all too clunky for my taste especially in battle, and just prefer TAV in their traditional clothing. In terms of old Keyblade dress code, I prefer the Foretellers outfits. They look unique and have more personality then the Keyblade Armor. The capes are cool though!

Seasaltrio

Awards
Heads up, you didn't include Eraqus's armor, which is my favorite of the armor sets, although Aqua's boots are just...👌 I want them.

Foxycian

Awards
(Forgot to list my favorite armor)

My favorite armor is Ventus’s armor, I just love the way it looks, and I love the steel blue color on the armor (Also the helmet is awesome). Terra’s armor is second because of how iconic it is. Aqua’s armor comes in last, her armor has pretty colors and I like it, but it’s still my least favorite of the three.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Terra’s because it um it has a good nice big personality. You know like it assentuates, I mean accentuates his power. You know it’s…nice/

Back