• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which keyblades should be in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldierXeric

I'm new. So as I read somewhere in the posts, I saw a comment mentioning the bond of flames keyblade appearing in Days. If other keyblades could appear in Days which would you want to see? I'd want to see the two-across keyblade. (The one with the organization XIII symbol)

Note:*I'm not saying I believe that keyblades with keychains, other than the KK, are actually going to appear.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
EDIT:

The one I'd like to see most is the Two Across.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
There's probably going to be a Keyblade based off of every member of Organization XIII, which is pretty cool.

I thought Two Across was already seen in a trailer or something, can anyone confirm this?

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Two Across, and I want to see the keyblade based off of Larxene, Xemnas, and Zexion the most.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Two Across, and I wanna see a Ketblade based off of Xigbar. I'm imagining it right now, and it's pretty sweet.

A

Audo

Who wants to bet that the Keyblade based off of Xion ends up being the Oathkeeper?

Sexy Angel
Who wants to bet that the Keyblade based off of Xion ends up being the Oathkeeper?

I bet against that. $1000 on the table.

I'd like to see new ones, not past ones, thanks very much.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Or the Gayblade..

That would hardly add up, seeing how the Gayblade is Riku's Keychain, while the Oathkeeper was already confirmed for Roxas as early on as Deep Dive (not saying ASAS otherwise TAV were 'confirmed' to have the KK, IKK and WtD XD).
I truly hope that Roxas will either not get the Oathkeeper from her, if he gets anything from Xion. I mean, they share a weapon, while the gears are supposed to be based on the other member's weapon. It'll be like her giving him another Kingdom Key.
*shoots everyone who wants to base Duel Wielding on how I phrased that*

xgnarmanx

i wanna see the one in kh2fm after you beat roxas just cause i never got to use it =(.

oathkeeper and oblivion are my favorite keyblade duel wielding pair they just look so awesome together.

boo_shoe2000

It would be new keyblades he would get from the Organization Members. Like the bond of flames, a keyblade looking like Saix paddle-thingabib, and a sitar looking keyblade. Yeah, that's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back