• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which keyblades should be in Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I honestly don't care as long as the Oathkeeper makes it.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Oathkeeper's obviously going to a part of Days because Roxas dual wielded Oblivion and Oathkeeper in KH2.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Oblivion, Bond of Flame, Two Across, and Oathkeeper out of the old ones. I'm betting that an alternate Ultima Weapon will be made, too. It might be the silhouetted one...as for new ones, definitely ones for all of the other organization members. I can imagine a cool Luxord one, actually. I bet that the Wind Maker is based off of Xaldin. If it isn't, then the real Xaldin one must be pretty awesome.

Grey

Just like everyone else...

Kingdom Key
Two Across
Bond of Flame
Oathkeeper
Oblivion

along with some sort of Ultima Weapon, I'm sure. I think it'd be cool if there was a Keyblade for each Organization member. Like, the teeth of Marluxia's would resemble a Scythe, Larxene's would be a row of daggers, Xaldin's would be lance-like, Luxord's would be some sort of card, etc.

Though I could really only see that happening for, like, Xemnas, Xion, and other Organization members that don't die in Castle Oblivion. And even then, if Roxas doesn't have significant relations with any of them, then there isn't a huge reason for him to get a Keyblade from each member. Sora got Bond of Flame because Roxas was really close to Axel, and Sora got Two Across because he was Roxas's Somebody. Sora didn't get a Keyblade from Saix, Xigbar, Luxord, or Xemnas because he didn't have a great link to any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back