• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which KH series character are you an why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

good thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draghier

which KH series character are you and why?

Iwas wanderin to those serios Kh fans what Kh series character are you and why are this person. and please nothing like"because I said so". Ok

i consider myself the Enigmatic man-reason in this community noone knows me so i am a stranger to those out there and my true identity is conceled

Last edited:

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
I think i'm like Kairi because i have a sister name Kaili who looks kinda like her (but with longer Hair) and our personalities are kinda similar. I also happen to look just like KH2 Kairi, minus the hair color. I'm gonna die my hair that color though! XP

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I've taken a quiz five times and each time it said that i was Riku, was destined for the keyblade yet lost the light and bla bla bla yet helped sora seal the door and now walks the twilit road. Stuff like that so dark at once yet now a lil more closer to the light.

S

SoraDestinedXX

I am definatly sora.I look exactly like him,I mean EXCACTLY. and i have his good traits and bad traits.I have shoes that look like his,the big yellow ones. So yeah i am definatley sora! :) [1st post!]

Super_Ashura

I'm either BHK or Tidus(KH version not FFX), because i'd either wield two swords or a quarterstaff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back