• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH story reflects you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
Ok so I know it can be a little tricky since there are so many aspects of KH. However out of curiosity and connection to the series I wonder out of, (the first 3 trio) SRK, RAX and TAV do you feel strongest connection that reflect your own life?
Like the people you know?
Wherever you live? If it's a laid back town, city or island?
how you identify yourself with the selected trio?
Which role you play and so forth?

I myself am having a few clicks here and there, but I think I might just figure that out if this topic gets a little more discussed.

What KH story reflects you?
Have fun:smile:
Then if this topic reaches 13 posts I'll ask the secret final question, that would be rather interesting.

Last edited:

Veevee

Awards
Strange, but interesting question. The trio I can relate best to is SRK for me because I think it's the one that's most fleshed out. I'm quite similar to Riku in character, a bit rough on the outside and always trying to let actions speak instead of words. My best friend is quite similar to Sora, cheerful, a really good person, but easy to discourage and the way she always trusts in me no matter what I do reminds me of Sora's and Riku's friendship. That said, I can relate to DDD most - which is odd since I don't like that game very much - but that scene where Riku is being told that he is appointed master and Sora freaks out in joy reminded me so much of my friend and me. I criticise myself a lot and my friend always tries to tell me that I can reach whatever goal I have in mind, so I'd probably would've stood there the same way as Riku and think "Wait, what, really, me?" while my friend would've already go haywire. I don't know anyone who reminds me of Kairi though xD
I can relate to Twilight Town a lot, I live in a town that is not exactly small, but nothing of big consequence ever happens. You hang with the same friends in the same shops for years, you long a little for something else while on the other hand you're happy with what you have (if I think about it that way, I can also relate to DI a lot).

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
The, heh, "trio"... I can relate to most is...
just Riku. Back in the basements of Castle Oblivion in CoM. Alone... but trying hard to... forgive himself and move on.
26-VisualBoyAdvance_2007-08-08_04-09-34-81.jpg

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
KH1: people who got to know me throughout the years find me amusing, but as a first impression many were really aggressive towards me, especially on the Web.
But truth to be told I'm quite nice once you get familiar, albeit I'm a bit rough on many edges. Also I'm in deep love with Disney classics and fairytale-ish settings.
My camera is still awful though.
(it's funny because "camera" means "room" in italian)

Not Ienzo

Website
www.fanfiction.net
For the trio that reflects me I'd say it's RAX trio. I like to make parallels between them not having hearts and mental illnesses, so seeing them together, learning about friendship and bonding with each other while helping each other with their struggles makes me kinda warm inside.

As for the place I'd say it's Destiny Islands because I live near the coast and it's really sunny during the summer. XD

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I guess it's between SRK or RAX. I'm leaning towards SRK because I grew up in the middle of nowhere where the population is tiny and you have to drive 40 minutes to anywhere. Except replace the ocean with mountains.

In the SRK trio, I'm definitely Riku. Cold on the outside, emotional on the inside. Of the games, probably Reverse Rebirth with Riku climbing stairs alone, being shocked to finally be talking to someone else, trying to overcome his inner demons, etc.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
RAX. Horrible coworkers, routine breaks, manipulative friends, workplace drama and evil managers.

D

Deleted member 246005

I related to Terra/Ventus/Aqua the most because Eraqus is basically a strict religious/traditional parent. I grew up in a muslim household and my parents were strict at times so that lead me to project some of my expierences onto them.

I saw myself in Roxas during KH2 because he reminded me of myself at the time more than Sora did.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i relate to chain of memories because i forget a lot of stuff and i think i killed them. oh god, i know i did, jesus christ i’m so, so sorry.

on the real tip i’d like to think i’m the sora because i have big fuckin feet, i’m short as hell also i’m sort of a goof. but there’s also some riku because i had an edgy phase where i was super unlikable before puberty hit, but now i’m sort of alright. oh yeah, and AtW is like a really prejudiced father that makes riku do everything at the cost of his own well-being. imagine DiZ yelling racist shit out a car window, hoo boy. i need a break

ImVentus

Awards
Very nice to read through, hear you're stories and how it connects to that trio's character:smile:

Absent@ I'm sorry to hear that
Chuman@ Oh my did you kill someone:tongue: DiZ would be like a nightmare for Roxas
Rodin@ I can relate living in a strict household and also relate a lot to Roxas from KH2.

Last edited:

ImVentus

Awards
For the trio that reflects me I'd say it's RAX trio. I like to make parallels between them not having hearts and mental illnesses, so seeing them together, learning about friendship and bonding with each other while helping each other with their struggles makes me kinda warm inside.

As for the place I'd say it's Destiny Islands because I live near the coast and it's really sunny during the summer. XD

That's beautiful, would make me warm inside too. Very interesting as well to make parallels to mental illness.

ImVentus

Awards
KH1: people who got to know me throughout the years find me amusing, but as a first impression many were really aggressive towards me, especially on the Web.
But truth to be told I'm quite nice once you get familiar, albeit I'm a bit rough on many edges. Also I'm in deep love with Disney classics and fairytale-ish settings.
My camera is still awful though.
(it's funny because "camera" means "room" in italian)
Yikes I relate to this quite much, I love Disney and fairytales but I'm not very rough just a bit guarded but mostly very friendly once gotten to know someone. I would wanna be your friend:smile:. Oh I had no idea camera meant room. Learn something new every day:tongue:

Jochira

Awards
Like the people you know? I would have to go for SRK, i'm a bit like both Sora, Riku, Terra and Ventus but the most similar to Riku, personally, but some of my closer friends are more like Sora or Ventus

Wherever you live? If it's a laid back town, city or island? laid back town here, so I guess it would be more like RAX

how you identify yourself with the selected trio? I identify myself as SRK, mainly since I feel like the path I walked and is walking is pretty similar to Riku, borderline between light and darkness.

Which role you play and so forth? since i'm more of an observer and neutral, I would have to say a role like Riku

ImVentus

Awards
@Jochira Yeah I can see myself close to this as of today

Alright then. I would say I identify the most with the RAX trio and have a few snippets from TAV. I grew up in a very small town. Was raised in a strict and biased family, which I loathed the most. I related to Roxas (demand) of identity and curiosity for the unknown. I often found myself in Roxas situation as the newcomer. The one always wondering what it would be like to sit on a clocktower eating ice cream with friends(or say Ven's desperate need to have friends) As of today I can still see very much strong traits from the RAX trio but I'm heading down the SRK trio more as I learn more about myself. I used to play the role of Roxas and Ven but as of today I'm much more of a Riku, Sora & somewhat Roxas. I'm aware of situations but I really have that Sora curiosity. And overall I'm just a very fun person, most of the time.

Secret question: (As of the character you most relate to) Have you been in that selected character's shoes? Is there that one moment/scene where you said "Yeah that's definitely me alright" Veevee already answered that with Riku:smile:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

I'd probably be terra as i could be pretty insecure and indesicive about my desicions.

I like in NYC so its probably twilight town till KH gets a marvel world ;).

I'd have moments where i felt like everyone in the hero side and a few of the villians so its hard to narrow down.

Jochira

Awards
Secret question: (As of the character you most relate to) Have you been in that selected character's shoes? Is there that one moment/scene where you said "Yeah that's definitely me alright" Veevee already answered that with Riku:smile:
it's quite hard for me to pick a single moment/scene since there are lots in which I could say that

most of the Riku moments at KH1 wouldn't apply to me in the same way as Riku, but when I was younger so could I feel a similiarity in Riku giving in to the darkness, but not really that much

it's at CoM that I was starting to feel more similar to Riku, I was like "yeah, this is the constant struggle i'm having with myself.", even more since it was during the time when I was at my darkest part of my life so far

when Sora managed to get Riku to get back his own body and the scenes leading up to that so could I also feel myself from some years ago but DDD Riku is like the current me

still, if I had to pick 1 so would it either be the "road to twilight", since that would symbolise my neutrality or "Consume the darkness, return it to light." since that would symbolise how I've always managed to turn my own darkness into light and vice versa

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
My two best friends really are my KH trio but hmm... I wonder which one? We've been through a lot, both good and bad, had our fights and all, but always stick together through it all. There's currently a lot of distance between us, but we're still as close as ever and always get strength from each other. That's all of the trios I guess? I don't really see any TAV in us, but I guess RAX would fit because of the distance. But I think our personalities fit better with SRK. Or better yet, make it the trio that could have been but never was (thanks Days...); Riku, Namine and Roxas. That would be fitting, except that in this scenario Riku and Roxas are bff instead of trying to kill each other.

Though I guess SDG would fit too xD Three dorks getting into weird trouble and funny adventures, always bantering but you know they've got your back without a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back