• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharikaaria

i'd most likely go with sora because he's very happy and a nice guy.. riku seems a little too angsty for my taste even though he is hot.. axel has style but i'm still not too sure about him

wow, i can't believe i'm posting here... these characters are all pixelated and not real! >.<

wtholyf

Hahahaha this topic got popular. As for the freaking losers saying get a gf, seriously you guys shouldn't be talking. If you so strongly feel like these is a board for gf/bf less people, then why do you waste your time posting here, shouldn't you be out with your girlfriend? Or wait, maybe it's cause you losers don't have a girlfriend. For pete's sake (seriously poor guy's life became a total train wreck =( ) Seriously it's just a game, like all games this board is JUST FOR FUN. Dam guys.

Sorry people but Tifa and Kairi? Dude come on guys, Tifa is on a TOTALLY different scale of hotness (every part of her is better then kairi). But yes, kairi and Tifa same time would be nice.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
wtholyf said:
Hahahaha this topic got popular. As for the freaking losers saying get a gf, seriously you guys shouldn't be talking. If you so strongly feel like these is a board for gf/bf less people, then why do you waste your time posting here, shouldn't you be out with your girlfriend? Or wait, maybe it's cause you losers don't have a girlfriend. For pete's sake (seriously poor guy's life became a total train wreck =( ) Seriously it's just a game, like all games this board is JUST FOR FUN. Dam guys.

Sorry people but Tifa and Kairi? Dude come on guys, Tifa is on a TOTALLY different scale of hotness (every part of her is better then kairi). But yes, kairi and Tifa same time would be nice.
im surprised this got popular too. i started this thread randomly expecting it to be closed or get about less than 10 posts and get forgotten about like most threads.

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
aww, come on all you people saying "OMFG get a bf r gf u loser saddos a bet ur gay"
it's just a little bit of fun :)
sora, hes adorable. he's a nice guy. i mean, how many other guys would do something like that for his girl?

and he kinda reminds me of my own bf. same build, hair (but less extreme), and personality. yay i own sora lol

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
RikuMan123 said:
Hmm Riku.. Well I am a Guy but i go gay for him.:) Jk

LOL that's silly. Yup Riku is pretty gorgious but i'm a girl so its okay for me to say that. Even though Aerin, my made up character, is in love with Riku... i would pick Sora (i'm weird like that) because Sora's happier like me :D. OR AXEL!! OMG he's hilarious and sarcastic like me. Normally i would probably pick Roxas but the only problem with Roxas is that he is like an identical twin with some kid i REALLY HATE in my grade. It's a freaky resemblence.

But if it was based on looks i would automatically go for Cloud because he's soooo hott!

Demyx also seemed really cool lol with his water guitar.

Geesh there are so many good guys in this game... Why can't guys in real life be like this *sigh* all the guys in my school are either total jerks or gay.

Last edited:

Uyoku

Sora, Riku, Axel, Roxas, Hayner, Zexion, Vexen, Saix, Xenahort, Sephiroth, Leon, Cloud........................Ansem....o.o
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back