• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH Game Is Better KH 1 Or KH 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I don't know i thought kh 2 was the best because it really has more graphics and its really easy to beat and great story,but kh 1 took me 2 years too beat.
2 years?! wtf?!
how is that possible?
it only took me a week or so.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
KH1
It had a darker feel and more mysterious storyline. It was also harder, which in turn made the game longer, unlike KH2. NOt to mention KH2 was all like "Oh my gosh yay buddies let's go kick some heartless butt~~ yay friendship"

Forge_Dragonis

I've always been a bigger fan of KH1. Maybe its because I think the story of one is much more deep, or that I found the sequel way too easy in most aspects, or just the fact that when KH1 came out it was more nostalgic since it was revolutionary and original.

I dunno. You tell me.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Kingdom Hearts 1 was epic, KH2 was complete fail, just because of the storyline, and the stupid reaction buttons.

Pengwin

Even though I like both, I have to go with Kingdom Hearts 1 :eek:
I'll never forget playing it through the first time....instant classic

Aielion

They are both awesome games.. KH1 have the story but KH2 have the gameplay.. Kh1 win my vote ^^

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
I would have to say KHII, but I've never played KHI. So far, I am liking KHII, I just wish that most of the Organization had to fade into darkness.

Stardust Memory

Awards
Compare any Kingdom Hearts game to KH2 and it will be better. The fact KH1 happens to be the best Kingdom Hearts game, amplifies that all the more.

GuardianDreamer

I liked them both nearly the same, so I really can't choose. But I did like 1's difficulty as opposed to 2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back