• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which kingdom hearts game is better Kingdom hearts or Kingdom hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH Game Is Better KH 1 Or KH 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasy08

In the way? They were the plot.

No, because to me the real plot didn't start until Hallow bastion.Everything else was a reenactment of Disney cheese starring Sora.

If you think that then you didn't interpret more than half of KH1 and CoM properly.

I think I interpreted it really well. Real plot didn't start into Ansem showed up. Which was sadly at the end of the game. For Com I wanted to throw the controller every time I went into a Disney world. I saw them as only places to level up to defeat the enemies in the real story. Which only involved the org and Namine, and for Riku's story Ansem and the org.

A story only really driven by MX and Braig, only one of which was an apprentice.

BBS spoilers

Technically MX[I] is[/I] an apprentice now. As is Terra.Yes, they drove the story as they drive the rest of the series. So what's your point. Disney drives nothing. To me the story has always been about the original characters. With Disney being an unfortunate, cheesy means to a end,and they could easily be replaced with original worlds and characters.

I debate things for fun.
I love debating to, but then at the end of the day you wonder what was the point since opinions rarely change. :)

soralight11

I can't choose. Both of them are the greatest games ever made and they both have epic storylines. The ending for KH1 was sad and the ending for KH2 was happy!!

JakandRatchet79

No, because to me the real plot didn't start until Hallow bastion.Everything else was a reenactment of Disney cheese starring Sora.

I think I interpreted it really well. Real plot didn't start into Ansem showed up. Which was sadly at the end of the game. For Com I wanted to throw the controller every time I went into a Disney world. I saw them as only places to level up to defeat the enemies in the real story. Which only involved the org and Namine, and for Riku's story Ansem and the org.

Yes, they drove the story as they drive the rest of the series. So what's your point. Disney drives nothing. To me the story has always been about the original characters. With Disney being an unfortunate, cheesy means to a end,and they could easily be replaced with original worlds and characters.
I agree with all of this, but I'd like to add that Disney Castle, it's inhabitants, and the FF characters are just as important to the story as the original characters. But that's just my opinion.

Koinu-chan

I loved both for different reasons. For graphics I loved KHII cause I'm am such a geek for graphics (will watch a movie for the graphics ALONE^^'). But KHI also is the beginning of such a awesome series, how could I not love it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back