• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which kingdom hearts ii character are you?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sakis

dont worry this is not quizilla.which kh character do you think you are ,in your opinion or in the opinion of your superiors or subordinates.

i am either the bhk or cloud.probably the bhk
DV20050727172813.jpg

DV20050727172924.jpg

Lupuscurrit

Ok this is taking Kh a little to far, people may start to believe they're that character, hey I'm pegasus, I'm gonna fly by jumping off my roof...

se7en

I look sorta like Riku with blonde hair but inside, I'm a Goofy.

se7en

zero_cool said:
yeah and puttin ur hairlike that and takin pictures dude sorry to say but u need a life outside of kh

no comment

M

MegaFlare

I think you look more like BHK than the other characters.

S

sakis

oh my god.now im crushed.no one cosplays.? that's insulting to point out my hair in a derogatory way.my hair is honestly ,naturally that way.of course i have to cut it,but i's always sticking up.this pic wasnt taken because of kh.just inspired by it.photography is art too.so you guys who said i need a life,i am a photographer,just so you know.and you hate the pic that bad? ~_~;

Lupuscurrit

soralol.jpg
ITS ME SORA, I HAVE HUGE YELLOW SHOES AND BROWN HAIR. LIKE MY KEYBLADE, I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF PERFORMING AR ARCANUM!

se7en

Cool! I do some photography aswell, and let me tell you now, those pictures aren't bad. I like them...

I'm into Fashion Photography, but whatever...

NJMIgnatio

sakis said:
oh my god.now im crushed.no one cosplays.? this pic wasnt taken because of kh.just inspired by it.photography is art.so you guys who said i need a life,i am a photographer.and you hate the pic that bad? ~_~;

Nevermind what whey say, they obviously lack Ethics. Cosplay is awesome! But I never really participate in any conventions. I don't really look like any video game characters, unless you can think of any.

*Pulls out Odachi and swings it all Badass-like*

S

sakis

i want an odachi and or nodachi .i don't think i'd be able to lift it though ^_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back